Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Wendy Of Red Velvet Revealed She Sought For Counseling To Cope Up From A Difficult Time



JTBC's Mysterious Record Shop guested psychiatrists for episode 6 that aired last night, February 26.

The hosts revealed about their experiences in seeking help from professionals like their guests, including Wendy. She stated,

When promoting, I work non stop so it makes me feel like I shouldn't express that I'm having a hard time. As I keep on hiding those feelings, I forget about myself. I started thinking, 'Am I tired?', 'Can I feel tired?' So I ended up receiving counseling. 
Credits to ilyerene on twitter

When Wendy said this, I feel so emotional as her fan because she had always been my happy pill that get me through tough times. I always watch her videos all the time because her laugh or just simply her smile always pull me out of my lonely moments. I love watching her sing too, listening to her voice has its healing power on me. So her, being that influential to my life, I just want Wendy to be genuinely happy too.


She said that was when they were promoting, but I can't help to think about her recent difficulty too which was her forced hiatus due to her accident. Wendy loves to sing, and she wasn't able to do that in more than a year to recover. She was in a lot of pain and she can't express herself through singing that makes everything worse. 


I am just so glad that she's back again. I only wish true happiness for her and continously be surrounded by good people that unconditionally love and support her.

I feel so proud that she's able to reveal that experience of seeking for help especially in the situation where South Korea is in when it comes to dealing with mental health concerns.

Wendy had been telling this as well too from previous interviews as an advices to luvies and everyone hearing her out that it's okay to go through difficulties and lean on someone for help. That alone is my reason why I am so blessed to stan someone like Wendy. She's so full of wisdom and always trying her best to stay positive above all hardships. She's living up to her words, she's a real inspiration! 



For more Wendy posts on this website, click the tag: WENDY

----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments