Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Viewers Were Upset Of Shim Suryeon's Death In The Penthouse: War In Life Episode 20


The second to the last episode of season 1 was out and fans of this drama were all devastated. Everyone was shocked and continue questioning why Shim Suryeon died or was it just a fake death? 

I personally, didn't like it, but I cannot say that I haven't been worrying about Suryeon's safety when she begun her revenge upfront. I've said it multiple times in my previous episode reviews but I was really hoping it wouldn't happen. But now it did, I find it really hard to accept. 

If ever it's really true that Suryeon is dead now, it feels like the original purpose of finding out who's Min Seol Ah's murderer has been put aside. If Suryeon is dead and now Logan is captive, who's going to find out about the truth? I know that since we're having seasons 2 and 3 for this drama, so this twist is a tactic to prolong the series, but I still wished that they made the character who started the revenge and kept the story going for season 1 still alive for the next seasons. Su Ryeon has been my favorite character ever since and her death kinda made me disappointed in the drama. I just can't imagine myself watching the next seasons without her, I wish it's all fake. 


Anyways, aside from talking about my disappointment over Lee Ji Ah's character's death, I want to acknowledge yet again the acting skills of Kim So Yeon in portraying Cheon Seo Jin. This episode, I feel like it's one of her best performances in this season. We have seen her masking her weaknesses and internal turmoil from the start but now that she's on the verge of losing her mind and stability she still acted as if she was strong. It was a battle of two contradicting emotions and yet she did so well in expressing both at once. It's so amazing that I really am so impressed. As expected from a skillful and best actress awardee, Kim So Yeon. 


Also, why do I feel like Oh Yoon Hee was set up from the very beginning? I feel like Joo Dan Tae only showed that he's siding her when in fact he was just using her. I've had that feeling when I saw this preview image of him and Seo Jin and the evidences that he gave the police were all dictating that he has planned out everything. Gah! I really hate him!


And that effin' maid!!! I knew that maid is as wicked as her master, Dan Tae. She was the one that was delusional and not Yoon Hee. She's the real insane in this drama!

I guess it's still too early for us to have a happy ending. Just look at these two! They have are oozing with so much chemistry that somehow I wanted to ship them too just like everybody else. lol

----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments