Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Cha Eun Woo and Hwang In Yeop Are Ex-bestfriends in True Beauty Episode 2

I thought I wouldn't get super hooked to this drama the first episode, but I was so wrong! This episode really got me!

2 handsome men surrounding you is just 'the dream' for every woman! Every time Suho and Seojun appears on the screen, I just cannot pick one on who's the best. They both have their own charisma and sex appeal that are so attractive. I'd say that the struggle is real for Jookyung here! 


Like I said before, I haven't seen the manhwa of this and I am not interested since I want surprises when watching the live action. So my reactions here would be really raw. 

Upon watching episode 2, I'm so impressed at how good the plot was. Suho discovers the 'true beauty' of Jookyung first while clueless about her 'fake' beauty. With this, I'm assuming that Jookyung would end up with Suho. That first interaction they had in the first episode, I'm sure, will become a huge bridge in making those two fall in love. However, that's not yet the endgame because what would make this drama even better is Seojun's character. I think the 'second lead syndrome' would be waving at us real soon! I feel like Seojun would be the first one to find out the whole secret of Jookyung and he'll be the one to protect her in the end. Waah! This is going to be really hard! 

Anyways, I really am starting to like this drama so much. At first I'm only in for Cha Eun Woo, but now I really am in for the whole plot and characters! This romantic comedy drama is really highly recommended if you want to laugh, cry and feel the wonderful feeling of falling in love. Ahh. I LOVE IT! 



----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments