Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

'Search' Kdrama Wrapped Up With A Tear Jerking Finale


Episodes 9 and 10 combination is indeed a remarkable finale to close the story. Lots of questions were answered and problems were all resolved. This action-suspense drama is indeed one of my favorites in 2020. Although it only consisted 10 episodes, I could still leave a remark that this drama is exceptional. There were dull moments throughout the show, for sure, but not grave enough for anyone to drop this drama. In fact, these dull scenes, could be considered as 'calm before the storm' like when they were just introducing the characters on the show and finding the the clues for their mission/target. Yep, still essential moments so maybe it's inevitable to have such for a mystery genre but I wish they could have done better on how it flowed. Anyways, even so, I still love the drama! Everything about the characters to their mission, I love it all. 

Speaking of characters, they are all amazing. The actors did a pretty well job on their acting and I came to love them all that's why it's really hard for me to accept that this drama has ended. It must have built a connection with me. lol At first, in all honesty, I was only looking forward to Krystal portraying as a bad ass soldier but as the story progressed I came to get attracted to the other characters especially in the team Polaris Special Search Team/Unit. Yong Dong Jin (Jang Dong Yoon), Captain Song Min Gyuk (Park Yoon), Lee Joon Sugn (Lee Hyun Wook), Park Ki Hyung (Lee Ha Yul) and Joo Moon Jeol (Choi Yoon Je). I've never mentioned this woman  Kim Da Jung (Moon Jeong Hee) in my other episode reactions because I thought her character was nothing but a nosy woman on the show, but heck she did a spectacular role to save the whole Polaris team. All thanks to her in the end!


The finale episode was indeed tear jerking! I knew it that it's impossible to watch a good military drama expecting no fatalities from the characters, but I was just making a fool out of myself. I did not expect Captain Song Min Gyu and Lee Joon Sung to die so it broke my heart because they've become my favorites in this show. But their deaths amazingly reflected their personalities and desires. Min Gyu dies because of his desire to survive all the way but he didn't while Joon Sung died for his honor. It's so amazing, these two, I love them so! 

Also of course, we cannot forget about Yong Dong Jin's encounter with his father. In the end, even though Min Gook got infected by the substance he is righteous and is a father to his child. So saving Yong Dong Jin was really cool of him. 

Yerim on the other hand, although I was expecting more from the discovery of her birth, she's still an outstanding researcher and soldier no matter what her nationality is. 


I wouldn't really ask anything more from its ending. I liked how it ended the way it is, and nope, I don't really mind if we didn't get to have much more moments between Yerim and Dong Jin. I think the part wherein Dong Jin appeared behind Yerim was a already a great hint that there will be a future to them together. 

To summarize it all, I really enjoyed watching this from the start till its end. Reacting to each episode releases was fun and I'll surely recommend this to everyone because it does not disappoint. Please do watch it!

You may also read:


Posts related to Search kdrama click the tag: Search

----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments