Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Recommeded Korean Film: Windstruck (Jun Ji Hyun x Jang Hyuk)

One of the best Korean films that I've ever watched was Jun Ji Hyun and Jang Hyuk's Windstruck. It was released year 2004, and I honestly don't remember what year I've seen the film, but up until now I still look back to it whenever I wanted my heart to swell. It's impact was so huge to me that I wanted to watch it from time to time to satisfy my craving for a romantic comedy film and actually something that could make me cry a river. And may I just mention how much I love both Jun Ji Hyun and Jang Hyuk's acting skills and chemistry? They are like my first ever pair that I've shipped when I was younger, but hey I wasn't hardcore back then to shipping so I must have let it go immediately. lol Shipping them is really inevitable seeing them act so naturally in the film, can't help but get carried away. That's how great they are when it comes to their acting skills, just top tier even up to this date and age. Now that they both have families of their own, we have to respect their fate separately. lol I still love them both though!

Some of my friends liked My Sassy Girl more than Windstruck and I respect their preferences, but it won't change my mind with the way I prefer Windstruck more. Maybe one of the reasons why I prefer it is because I've seen it first before my Sassy Girl and I was really touched with the scenes of how it made my laugh, giggle over their cute love, and cry over their painful separation. The desperation of Yeo Kyung Jin (Jun Ji Hyun) to die at the end was so heartbreaking and yet, somehow, fate or maybe it's Myung-woo (Jang Hyuk) that's protecting her from dying. It's crazy, my tears flow just like water falls on that scene. Jun Ji Hyun's acting is so natural that I can feel that her character's emotions were real and kind of relatable in a way that made me really cry. Jang Hyuk did a fantastic job on his acting as well, the nice guy character but is actually tough and willing to go through everything, even sacrifice his own life, just to protect his loved one. He made us love him throughout the film so his ending was so heart wrenching. Just amazing, these two.



If you haven't watched Windstruck, then I recommend you watch it. It's really great, just prepare some tissues before you do, okay?


----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments