Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Hell Teacher: Nube (Jigoku Sensei Nube)

Since I told you that I would watch more dramas of Taishi Nakagawa, I looked into his AsianWiki profile and I was surprised that he has done so many drama series and movies and he's only 22 as of writing. Although a lot of these projects listed, he's not the main male protagonist. So when I picked which one I should watch from the list, I didn't know that fact. And so I ended up watching Jigoku Sensei: Nube (地獄先生:ぬべ)because I remember in my childhood, I was able to watch it. But of course to tell you honestly, I can't remember now the whole story and what it's about. All I could remember is that he has a monster hand. lol I got excited to see this on the list so I searched it right away, so that's how I found out that Taishi wasn't the main protagonist but then who cares! I really liked it and the main protagonist isn't bad either.


The series has a total of 10 episodes and each episode has almost an hour span. I still am on the 3rd episode wherein Nube made his devil hand known to his students and boy I did not expect to cry on that part but I did! It's crazy. lol Nube is such a funny character but has seriousness as well, I could say that Maruyama Ryuhei's acting is believable at least. All the actions and expressions of his were really something I didn't really cringe that much. lol He's such an ikemen too! I searched about him immediately and it's no wonder how good looking he is, he's actually an idol from a popular group Kanjani8!! OMG! I know now the reason why he kind of looked familiar to me. I'm not that much into Kanjani 8 and the only member I knew from that group was their ex-member Ryo Nishikido. haha But I'm glad I was able to meet Ryuhei in this live action/adaptation of the anime Nube.


I'm still in the process of finishing that series, but I'm looking forward on Nube's love life on the next episodes since he already resolved his students' issues with him. lol Nube's reactions are always so funny whenever Ritsuko's around although he's always rejected by her in the previous episodes. 

I also wanted to know more if Nube and Tamamo's friendship would actually bloom into real one. Cute!

The series is actually nice since it shows many problems and atrociousness a human being possesses and our teacher Nube resolves it all.

Comments