Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

AKB48 Is Still The Best J-Idol Group Of All Time


The title is pretty extreme right? But for me, AKB48 is really the best J-Idol group of All Time for me. Even though my favorite generation in AKB has ended their legacy and impact still reigns in my Jpop fandom. You all know how I try to immerse myself in the Japanese language and that I'm continuously looking for new artists that I could listen to and maybe motivate me too, right? No matter how much I try, I still go back to AKB48. Their sound is familiar, giving me nostalgia and it makes me want to cry. lol Their music feels great, they are all impressive and maybe I'm reacting this way because I have great memories of this group in the past. Even though I've became outdated about them for a long time, as my fandom stilled into hiatus, my admiration towards them still sparks every time I listen to their song. 

As of now, I still am chained to the old AKB48 with 1st gen to 3rd gen still present. The golden generation where Maeda Atsuko, Takahashi Minami, Tomomi Itano, Shinoda Mariko, Kojima Haruna, Minegishi Minami, Oshima Yuko, Akimoto Sayaka, Sae Miyazawa, Watanabe Mayu, Matsui Rena and Sashihara Rino were still present. Those were the glory days, the best generation there is from AKB48 and I'm pretty sure that nothing could surpass the greatness of that era. The era where Sousenkyou still gives fans thrills, that neck and neck battle between Maeda Atsuko and Oshima Yuko for the center position! Ah, still the best! The 16 senbatsu having their own charismatic persona that entertains the fans to no ends. Those were the days! Wait, I feel like crying more.

Seriously, how can I forget the legendary songs like Flying Get, Heavy Rotation, Iiwake Maybe, Manatsu no Sounds Good, Give Me Five, Ponytail to Shushu, Namida Surprise, 10 Nen Sakura, Everyday Kachuusa, Koisuru Fortune Cookie, Gingham Check, Sayonara Crawl, Kimi wa Melody and so much more! I know that these songs are still being sang by the new generation AKB48 but the original still sounds the best for me that's why I'm being so dramatic right now. lol

I am just so glad that I was able to be part of the original AKB48 era wherein legendary members existed. Now that I'm done with my drama, let me continue listening to them, study Japanese at the same time lurk to their instagram accounts and watch them on their youtube channel. whew! What a busy day! w




Comments