Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

ZICO x Wendy (Red Velvet) OST Collaboration!

Oh my! This is like one of the best thing that will ever happen in our 2020. This is a blessing! You just don't know how much I love these two artists, and learning about this collaboration for 'The King: Eternal Monarch' K-drama OST made me almost lose my mind! Ahhh! Zico and Wendy! Give me a few moments to let that sink in! GAAAAH!!!

No wonder Wendy was side-promoting this K-drama on LYSN and urging fans that if we have time, we should watch it next week. And whoah! A news came out saying that on May 16, 2020, Wendy will have this collaboration of the year with ZICO! Daaaaammmnnn!!! Zico is just like my forever favorite male rapper, coz that man is so fine and so effin' talented as well. I really stan talents, I love it! 

To be honest, yesterday I did have a dream about Wendy being jobless (while absorbing the Seulrene sub-unit, Joy x Crush collab, Yeri's news lately). I just couldn't bring myself to believe that Wendy will not be booked to any projects and just remain in LYSN forever. Ugh, SM why you doing to us Wendy stans/luvs. Maybe because I was so worried about Wendy that it bothered me even in my sleep. lol But then a great news break in as I woke up, it's amazing! Hahaha! Talk about great timing, my worry ended instantly! Now I'm gonna look forward to this OST by Zico and Wendy next week and probably I will drop another blog entry about that as well. Yay.

Oh by the way, didn't you know that Zico's Any Song and Red Velvet's Psycho are strong candidates for Song of The Year 2020?! Holyy...... I just need to bring that out, coz I need you to carry the weight with me until the OST collab is released next week. lol 


Comments