Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

Yeo Jin Goo: The Noona Killer

So I have been really really obsessed with this guy lately. I feel like I've finally met the man of my dreams. Lol.. Yeo Jin Goo is younger than me though but he's very mature, manly, handsome, charismatic, likable, a real gentleman, has deep voice, and has real talent!!! Gahd, he's the perfect one for me, so age shouldn't matter anymore! Hahaha! Yeo Jin Goo you noona killer. That fits you well. But hey I'm not that old! I'm still in my 20s. 🀣🀣😏

Just look at these pictures!!

Wait have I mentioned that he's so hot?! Gaah!!! 
He's so irresistible!! 
This pose and this man equals absolute perfection! 





I also approve this Yeo Jin Goo with glasses. Seemed very smart and reliable. Love it! 

As you all know, I've been watching him over the past few weeks now. And I know it sounds crazy but I've been repeatedly watching The Crowned Clown and Hotel del Luna vice versa. I kinda know every details now in those 2 dramas but I can't help myself. Yeo Jin Goo is life, my stress reliever! Lol

Wait, let me share to you guys more of Jin Goo's hotness!!! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯and cuteness all together.






The one genuine thing I like so much about this guy is that I honestly do not get tired looking at his face. I don't get tired watching him act either. It's not that I'm biased though, it's just that there's something about his face and presence that makes me want to see more of him. His face is not the ordinary type nor a flower boy type, which is for me is an advantage. I don't want Jin Goo to be categorized in those lame titles either. He's very much versatile, be it being cute, hot, handsome, serious or goofy. This is very much the first time that I've encountered a Korean actor that I'm willing to follow and get to know more. Because he's so interesting and so down to earth. I love him so. Lol 

He's really my ideal type of man. ❤πŸ€—


----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments

  1. I swear, you pinned it with the title, and I feel like you're my bestie for the content too! πŸ˜†

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment