Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

The Crowned Clown (Yeo Jin Goo & Lee Se Young)



I have a confession today! It seems that my admiration towards Yeo Jin Goo has leveled up! I'm in love and I think I'll marry him. lol But kidding aside, I have watched The Crowned Clown lately. It was really fantastic although it really ruined my usual routine day and night. I mean, I was really anticipating each travel time going to work, every lunch breaks, every 6PM of the day for me to enjoy watching an episode of The Crowned Clown. My officemate once said to me that I looked really tired at work due to my heavy eyebags. That made me really laugh out loud, and she actually knew the reason behind those eyebags. lol I must say though, it was a really tiring week but I'm still happy I've watched this drama.

Anyway, it's no longer new to all of you that I've become addicted to Hotel Del Luna. In fact, I still have a little of that even though I've watched The Crowned Clown. Although it was not as much as before and that's all because of this great drama. Yeo Jin Goo portraying as King is so convincing! It really fits him so well. His manly posture, voice and acts are well fitting for this kind of role. I've seen him first as a king when he did so well in Moon Embracing The Sun as young Lee Hwon. I remember reading a comment from the audience that it was his/her first time wishing for the lead characters to not grow up and just remain as a child just because the actors are portraying their roles splendidly. And I can't agree more to this sentiment!

In The Crowned Clown, Yeo Jin Goo played roles with opposite personality and status in life. He was a clown named Ha Seon that looked and sounded like his other character King Yi Heon. The King was swapped with the clown and that's where the story revolves.


The King was wicked and do not hesitate to kill anyone that he thought was a threat to him. He's basically scared that anyone around would kill him. That's all because he's aware of his wrong doings and yet continued to do evil things. The palace was a total chaos not until Haksan, the Royal chief secretary brought the Clown and swapped him under the King's order.

Ha Seon (The Clown) - I so love him~ 

Yi Heon (The Real Crowned King)- Every time he appears feels like I'm gonna have a heart attack! That's how Yeo Jin Goo gave justice to this character! You just want him dead for good lol

As the story goes on with the clown in the palace, everything falls in their proper places. People around the fake king grew an enormous fondness towards him and would end up wanting to protect him until the end. It was really fascinating to watch how these characters were once against the fake king and later develops respect and love for him just because he was way better than the legit king.

Haksan (The Chief Royal Secretary) - Pretty much would have been a great king if there was a chance for him. His outlook for the future of their nation was profusely remarkable.

Eunuch Jo - He's so cute!!! He has very heartwarming relationship with Haseon. He's like a grandfather figure to him.
lol

Jang Moo Young (Military Officer) - He has totally fallen for The Crowned Clown. Very Courageous man *heart*

Ae Young (Assistant court lady) - Her reactions are the mirror of the viewers' reactions. lol She's the real shipper. All hail Ae-Young, you did well for us shippers!

I swear you will love these characters as the story progresses. You will even include them in your prayers every night just so they would not die in any encounter. That includes the queen of course! lol

Each episode does not disappoint, they all have exciting twists as Ha Seon lead the whole nation together with Haksan. Fighting against the corrupt officials as well as Jinpyeong and Queen Dowager (mother of Yi Heon) were absolutely thrilling.

Speaking of Queen, I would love to talk about the other one who is the husband of Yi Heon, Yoo So Woon. Damn! I so love the clown and her love story! It was the real deal! lol I can't help but smile like a fool whenever they have scenes together! I swear those people around me during train rides have crazy thoughts about me now. But oh well, I'm just so happy whenever they are together! They complement each other really well! It felt so real! Hahaha!

Queen Yoo So Woon - Every time she appears at any situation just makes everything looked so calm and at peace. lol She's like the guardian angel of the King (The Crowned Clown)



I mean, just look at them! Soo Won fell in love with the clown and just imagine her reaction when she discovered that  he was a fake King!!! You should all watch it! I won't spoil further about that of course but I know you'll all love it!

AH!~ If you haven't watched The Crowned Clown, please do so! It is highly recommended! Every actors/actresses made justice of their characters. You'll love also the story line! Let's all support them!~ *heart* 

By the way, there's this one character that I hated so much at the beginning and then later made think twice. It was the little sister of Ha Seon, Dal Rae. I know you'd feel the same as me if you watch it. But you'll thank her one day, I tell you. 
Dal Rae- You are forgiven and thank you! 😂

On the other hand, these two! I was really anticipating something would really develop between this two. It's a bit disappointing, but all is good!

Please do watch THE CROWNED CLOWN!
💖💖💖



----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments