Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

BTS: Kim Seok-jin, World's Most Handsome?

Well it's here. I honestly didn't expected this group to come into my life. Okay let's not go down deep yet, but kidding aside this group can no longer be avoided. Like seriously, they are everywhere! Record breaker in youtube, FB newsfeed bombarded with BTS-maniac friends' posts, youtube recommendations, Western celebrities posting about them, etc.

So now I'm writing this blog entry to feed my addiction, I mean to introduce them to you if you happen to do not know anything at all. But in all honesty I'm just a newbie so I'll just write anything I've known as of this moment and I'll just add from my usual researched information about them. 
I will post an entry for each member and probably on for BTS as a whole. Because we all know that one post isn't enough to describe this popular group.

I will start first on the oldest member, Kim Seok-jin aka Jin.

Birth Place: Gwacheon, Geyonggi Province, South Korea
Birthday: December 4, 1992
Family: Parents and Older Brother
Height: 179cm
Weight: 63kg
Blood Type: O

Considering his birth month, I am a bit older than him. When I first saw BTS it was actually Jin that instantly caught my attention. The reason behind it is the total fact that this man is so ridiculously handsome. Just look at these few photos:



Other than his good looks, Jin actually is from a wealthy family. It was said from different reports that Jin is a son of a CEO. Although the company isn't named for privacy reason and that Jin is quiet in talks of this. 

Also since youtube knows me best, his videos pop into my recommendations with him being so funny like a child. Even though he is the oldest, he is extremely playful. But there's this one thing that absolutely melt my heart, knowing how friendly, thoughtful and caring this man really is. A few videos I found on youtube will be the proof of it.



To be honest, I thought he was really rude and boastful but that's a first impression when you see him on interviews speaking that he's worldwide handsome. lol But anyways, I think that's his personality being a mood maker in the group and that he is confident and honest about his looks. It was also said that he's joyful when someone actually tells him that he is good looking. I guess that boosts his confidence more.

Now regarding his career, he was first discovered by SM Entertainment on the streets. But he didn't audition as he thought it was a scam. lol It's funny, but we cannot hide the fact that there are really scammers around so he might be very cautious back then. Though it was probably his fate to become a celebrity as he was once again street-casted by Big Hit Entertainment. And that time he took his chances and at the end he became the 4th member of BTS.

It was said also that through his hardwork, he became good at singing and dancing. Before he became a trainee, he didn't know how to sing and dance. But looking at him now! Hardwork really pays off at the end. So let's do our best, y'all.

Let me throw here some of his pre-debut pictures. Enjoy!


Fun facts:
1. With me being a huge fan of Bigbang, it's really nice to know that TOP is his role model. Although I hope that despite his scandal, Jin's admiration towards TOP won't change.
2. His closest member in BTS is Kim Taehyung aka V.
3. He was seen in Jo Kwon's music video as a body guard during his trainee days.
4. Knows how to play the guitar and piano.
5. Brings spoon and chopsticks with him all the time. Probably because he eats a lot.
5. One that caught my attention on hist bucket list was for him to live without minding money. I think that is every people's aspiration. Lol
6. His ideal girl is the one who cares about him and knows how to cook. One weird thing is that the girl should have puppy-face and puppy peronality. And he named Sacrlett Johansson, do you think it's fitting?
7. He drives Jungkook to school during his student days. How cute is that.
8. He is the mediator inside the group.
9. He ranked 47th in the most habdsome faces of 2018.
10. He said that if he was a girl he would date Jimin. *lol ship?

For more facts about him, you may visit:

----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments