Featured Post

Chun Woo Hee Plans to Marry Jang Ki Yong for Wealth in The Atypical Family Episode 1 and 2

Wow another interesting on-going Kdrama is here, The Atypical Family starring Jang Ki Yong and Chun Woo Hee. Speaking of Jang Ki Yong, this drama marks to be his comeback acting project after getting discharge from the military last Feb 22, 2023. The Atypical Family also replaced Hide on its timeslot. Upon watching the first 2 episodes, without reading the synopsis, Bok Gwi Ju together with his family was born with different special powers. However they lost their superpowers due to their modern day problems/lifestyle. Bok Gwi Ju - special power is he can go back to a happy moment in the past and dwell in it but he cannot change the past. He knows that he cannot touch anything from the past either until Do Da Hae came into the picture. He lost his powers due to depression.  Bok mom - special power is she can forsee the future through dreaming, reason why they've acquired huge wealth. However, she lost her powers due to insomnia. This is the reason why she's so anxious about the

Catching Up With Acchan

Felt like an eternity being away from my blog. ww Welcome me back for a while, or not. Oh well reality's cruel so.. damn!

Although I'm quite busy and stressed with work, I always make sure to be still (somehow/slightly/whatever) updated about my favorite idol in the entire universe, Maeda Atsuko. So what exactly are the things I've missed posting about her in here? A LOT! Damn for the second time. Ugh.

Anyways I'll just make this entry short, and let these pictures with corresponding captions be the answer to that sole question. www

RUDO 2013.06- This is magazine shows the perfect contrast between white and black color with Acchan being the focal point. I love it.


Atsu news about her new drama. Quite impressed with her role choices. Totally wanting to improve and widen her knowledge and adaptations with acting. Very dedicated, I would say. That's a few from my list of thousand things I love about Atsu. www



I can't wait how she'll handle this one. Oooohh
Drama Title: Asaki Yumemishi
To be aired: September 19, 2013


Of course what else can be more explosive than Atsuko's guesting at AKB48's Sapporo Dome Concert, her new single and creating an INSTAGRAM (I also made one because of her. w)

New Single: タイムマシンなんていらない
Release Date: September 19, '13


From Sapporro (Glad to see her back with them on the same stage. T_T)


The first time I heard the song in Saporro Dome, I thought it was really funny. And the way Atsu sang it was totally drastic. But I know she haven't rehearsed for that. So I'm totally relieved after I heard the studio record that was aired in a radio broadcast.
Thank goodness. I can say I love it. Really.

Instagram: asuko_desu

 To get fully attached and stay connected with her. I've made an instagram as well, that I've never seen coming. Just look how huge her impact to me.

One more thing before I end this. I think Acchan's really getting the best of the best jobs in the world after AKB. Being the front-man in a documentary that was filmed in another country. Encountering several species of animals would probably a dream come true for an animal lover like her. Haven't watched the docu yet, but I can already feel her happiness. XD

A kid and the wildlife should be the title for this docu. lol So cute ahhhh



Comments

  1. I'm also waiting for the documentary~~ she really looks so damn happy and gorgeous! I'm glad she's enjoying all this projects. Though I was missing some things about her but I always come back to your blog to know~ so thank you for this lol :3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment