Also there's another magazine I'm currently looking at but I'm not gonna post it yet since I'm gonna patiently wait for better scans.
July 13, 2013
Too Much
This is too much for me to handle, which is why I'm gonna post this here to share with you guys this excitement I'm feeling. lol Even if it's just a single photo, this is too much for me as a huge fan of hers. If you are fond of cute Maeda Atsuko then you will love this photo that I will share.
Also there's another magazine I'm currently looking at but I'm not gonna post it yet since I'm gonna patiently wait for better scans.
Also there's another magazine I'm currently looking at but I'm not gonna post it yet since I'm gonna patiently wait for better scans.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
“Spooky In Love” Unveils Main Poster as Park Eun-bin and Yang Se-jong
Park Eun-bin and Yang Se-jong team up in a chaotic occult romance as a “chaebol heiress who can see ghosts” and a “prosecutor who is afraid ...
-
I've been really curious about Lee Ji Ah since I saw her from the k-drama, My Mister. Although her character is spiteful there due to he...
-
I seriously am getting crazy while doing this Olympic stadium.. fuck.. why does it have to be this HUGE.. I honestly wanted to just put this...
-
It was not my first time to encounter Uhm Ki Joon in a drama, so I already know that he's very much in the same high level as the other ...


No comments:
Post a Comment