Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo's Career Went Downhill As He Continue To Speak His Mind Without Thinking in Frankly Speaking Episode 2

So it's confirmed that due to the electrocution that happened to Song Ki Baek, it affected his brain that causes him to act out of his personality. The fact that he can speak things that only he meant, he has become an adult who do not lie. This is so freaking awesome in my perspective because not all adults cannot lie because we are all living in lies. lol I mean, there's always hierarchy in our society especially in any workplace, we always try to be that 'role model' to suit any job we wanted. Speaking insincere sweet words and flattery has become a major skill to survive this hierarchy. Most, if not all, adults working could relate to that for sure. This is a sad truth, but yes, even giving respect can become a lie. It's all for survival and we call it 'professionalism' nowadays. This is why I'm amused to what's happening to Song Ki Baek, him speaking only the truth. However, since then, his career is starting to crumble. Not all people are ready

Welcome 2013!!!

Hi guys! It has been a while since I've written something in here. Yup, quite busy with a lot of stuff. And was sick for the previous days! Can you believe that? 2012 was not really a good year for me. How about you guys?

Seriously 2012 has become my scariest year of all. (And I'm not expecting more worst than that in the future). It was hell!

But 2012 is so last year, so we better move on. I don't want be stuck on that crappy year and memories anyways. Hah! I'm quite excited with 2013!! A new year! A new beginning! I'll do my best for this year.

Well I don't usually do "New Year's Resolution" nor believe in it. But this year I'll give it a try. So my New Year's Resolution is to be more responsible. Yeah if I will elaborate the meaning of that phrase, it is about being responsible to self (taking care of myself more), responsible to the things I do (Stop cramming, stop being lazy). Okay those are my priorities this  year.

And of course, to love Atsuko forever! lol Ayyy Happy New Year everyone!

Thanks for all the readers that stayed with me in this past whole year. Expect more blog entries to come in the future, I'll do my best to bring you guys the most interesting blog entries. (hopefully) and yeah with a mixture of my boring life. Randomness it is for this blog. I'll try to improve in writing too. Ha! So many plans! XD

And here's a gift for everyone, esp for Atsu fans. Gahd, I can't maintain. Atsu Y U so gorgeous? [heart heart!]

Comments

  1. Nice resolution, I hope your year goes well!

    By the way, I hope you will also check out and comment on my post about Hopes for 2013, if you have any please share here: http://nynyonlinex.wordpress.com/2013/01/01/resolutions-and-hopes-for-2013/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment