Featured Post

Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Ji Won and Everyone Else Got Their Happy Ending In Queen of Tears Episode 16

That was a beautiful ending, I wouldn't ask for more. I think I finally understand why the writer made episode 15 that brutal, it's just a metaphor how life could be not only to Hyun Woo and Hae In but for all of us watching. It's like, living in this world, life can throw us non stop problems and it's up to us how we'd deal with it whether we fight or we lose hope. Hyun Woo fighting against all odds to be with his happiness/Hae In, that's how life should be. If we don't fight for our happiness/wants/needs, then we wouldn't experience the best of life. That's reality.  That was beautiful isn't it? Life can be cruel but also beautiful.  Hae In and Hyun Woo realizing their faults to their broken marriage were manifestations how they've grown. They finally understood that ego won't do them good because ego hides, worst, break the love they have for each other through time. Marriage is all about acceptance of each other's imperfections an

I Love FF Writers!!

These are my confessions.. lol
I've got a wonderful day today! (forget thesis!) Actually it started since last night, when I was able to found out something for me to read. To be honest, I grew up not wanting to read anything. I hate books, and every time my friends are talking about different kinds of novel/books I really am not interested. So I ended up clueless to their topics. (Up until now) lol.

But fan fics.. stories made by writers from their heart and from their different point of views about some situations and characters. Getting myself within AKB fandom I started to read stories written about my OTP in JPHIP to be exact. Glad I was able to be informed by a friend about this site having lots of wonderful AKB (atsumina) stories. It's like a glimpse of heaven. :))

Even if you say these fan fic writers are not professional in writing, not as good as any professional ones (of course) but I must say.. we all have unique imaginations. And that's what makes every story unique. I love how these people can manage to think of something out of the ordinary, that's what I'm always looking at. Whether the story was written good or not as long as a good story-line is there, then count me in to be one of your fans.


But of course a well-written fan fic still makes out to be the best of all. Well written + good story-line is just so perfect! I don't care if it's long or short, I will read it!

When I'm reading such fan fics, I'm so well entertained. I love how those stories make me feel having butterflies in my stomach. How I feel hurt and having goosebumps all over my body. I love how these fan fics are affecting me and bring me into another world. I love how they make me feel their stories are believable. I love how they made all characters fully and clearly express their emotions. Oh god! I just love awesome writers!!!!

Aside from me loving Engineers.. lol I also love story writers, bloggers or whatever you call them. I love how deep their mind can think of something waaay out of the ordinary. I just love them so much, I feel like wanting to marry all of them whether they're a boy, a girl, alien or whatever else. You know this feeling? I'm a huge fan of these awesome writers.

I have several favorite writers (but I'm not yet gonna mention other names, I'm shy! LOL), and I'm so glad I was able to read their awesome stories. But right now what urged me to write this blog entry is because of the writer named bou-j525. From Pink Vitriol, now the one shot stories. Unbelievably amazing! I'm a huge fan! Really! *cries..

I know this sounds crazy, but I just can't stop what I feel! Haha. Crazy self is coming out of my body again.. Ahhh my love for story writers/fan fic writers and bloggers increases more! [heart heart heart]

I'll mention more writers I love in my future blog entries and will share their amazing works here too. I'll do this because I'm so proud of them! :))) Also just like I said before. I LOVE THEM (hearts! lots of hearts!!)

Check out bou-j525's fan fics:

Comments

  1. I Love bou-j525's works too ♥.♥ Specially Pink Vitriol ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like fanfiction writers have a lot of creativity with their writing, that's why I started writing myself too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment