Featured Post

Lee Je Hoon Leads The Whole Team on a Successful Mission In Chief Detective

Our new heroes are here! But it's so frustrating that after all the hard work they did, it's superintendent Choi and Dae Sik's unit who are claiming the rewards. Sheesh. I hate them, they're worst than those bums on the streets, tbh. They are all working for instant big money and they don't care whether banks are gonna get robbed, peope may get robbed or killed. They're the worst ever.  Thankully we have Yeong Han and the others doing their real duties as cops. Now we get to see how they plan as a whole team. Yeong Han, being the oldest of the 4 members, is definitely the leader as he's the one commanding the members with their duties to execute their plans to get the criminals.  The robbers failed to steal from their bank where Jongnam police are stationed all thanks to the quick witted cops like Yeong Han, Sang Sun, Gyeong Hwan and Ho Jeong.  My favorite part of this episode is that, they all thought that their first mission dealing with bums around Jeongn

Recent News about Maeda Atsuko

Hmmm.. there are too many news that came out related to this girl, gahd she's too mainstream. lol. But I love it though, seeing her always on news sites, magazines, newspapers, new vids, and etc. But of course since there are a lot of news about her, there are times wherein I'm able to see pleasant and unpleasant ones. Pleasant and favorable on my part as I can see she's having success, new projects and more exposure. Unpleasant for those news which I find really disturbing and they all set my anger on fire. lol

Okay let's start this.. first her movie Kueki Ressha was already out in theaters since July 14 and I'm hoping that she'll get a high market of cinema goers for this movie. I'm quite nervous about it though,  this is her first movie and it may set how the movie goers would expect to see from her in the future. Come on guys, please support her there in Japan! Watch the movie nooooow!!!
2nd one, July 10 (yeah I'm posting it randomly, and not in an organized dates okay?) birthday of Acchan, LAST Seitansai on their theater. I saw the whole performance of team a (most esp. her coz the camera's capturing Maeda all throughout)  and surprises of the group to her, it was really saddening.. I felt like my tears are going to fall. hahaha! lol! But seriously, I can feel the loneliness already. Takamina and Mariko were left crying at the end, they are sobbing too much side by side with Acchan hahaha!


July 6... the stupidest news that ever came out (I hope Acchan did not saw it, huhu coz it's too painful) Maeda Atsuko was listed at top 10 for the most hated actress in Japan. (fffuuuuu) I hate it when people judged her right away, the girl is just making her way to focus more on acting yet this people are breaking the girl's dream into pieces. Dammit! When Acchan decided to leave AKB and just concentrate on her dream of acting, and people are just going to hate her.. what else could she do? I bet she'll go crazy.. for the sacrifices she had given yet people are hating her.. fuuu Seriously guys! Let the girl improve herself in acting before you judge her. I know she'll improve!! She's good at everything she wanted to do. She's very passionate in it..

And speaking of being passionate, Acchan said in one newspaper (or whatever literary piece that article belonged) that she'll go nude if the script demanded! I say.. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! NOOOOOOO! Acchan nooooooo! LOL! I wonder if she said that because she wanted to gain more audience and let people not hate her anymore?? no acchan that's the wrong thing to do! Or maybe she really did say that because she wanted to show how serious she is in acting! I know it's for a matter of professionalism on the line, but I think it's too early to announce such a thing. You are just starting and when you announce that you'll not decline scripts with such nude parts means writers/directors/producers will hunt you down for this role. For me it's the best to explore first on different roles and genre of acting.. action, drama, horror, or whatever it is, but please don't involve yourself on nudity! NOT YET!

And last for this entry, AKB48's new and 4th album was confirmed already. And the title for it is 1830m (I wonder if they are talking about the height of Tokyo Dome? Heeee..since on the cover page I bet they are looking up towards where their dream to perform at Tokyo Dome is).

The album will be the last album where Acchan is included. The cover was composed of Acchan plus the TOP 9 members of AKB48. I'll be looking forward to this and will try my best to buy a copy for this one!!!!


Comments

  1. "Acchan said in one newspaper (or whatever literary piece that article belonged) that she'll go nude if the script demanded!" <-- Duh, really? How low is she willing to go? I saw a couple pics of her being semi-nude in one of the PB. I was not impressed! She's been maintaining the dolly look for so long that when she tried something "daring", she's not cut for it. I think she's a pretty girl, but being a pretty singer won't make her a good actress. Glad I don't see Maki Horikita in that Hate list. Now that's a good actress with good personality.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment