Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Got Rejected by Kim Hye Yoon in Lovely Runner Episode 6

I feel like this drama every week is making us happy on the first episode then sad on the next, like what happened this week where the comedy was hilarious in episode 5 and it made us all sad in episode 6. I really do think that episode 5 was well done making us all laugh, it's like every scene was made to do that back-to-back. I was beginning to be happy about it then it fluctuates in episode 6. Hmmm.. was it intentionally made like that?!  Anyways, if I were Im Sol too, who's very much into 'protecting' Sun Jae, I would not accept his confession either considering that I'm not from that world! Eventually I'll come back to the future, and it'll leave Sun Jae alone and broken since my old self is madly in love with someone else. The fact that the date of her original accident slowly approaching too is like a reminder to her that she couldn't have Sun Jae too. Perhaps it's also because she didn't want Sun Jae to see her in a pitiful situation.  Di

Haruna the long black-haired Goddess is back!

Sorry to make my blog title for this a bit exaggerating, but hell this is one true amazing news! It's been a long time now since I last updated things about SCANDAL here or even at Scandal Magic. All admins of Scandal Magic are students except for admin Zidaine who's responsible for creative arts for the page. I really miss my admins now, huhu but anyways they are all special to me so I won't just kick them off the page just because they are inactive for the reason of school stuff. Of course as their guardian (lol, my two remaining co-admins responsible for updates are younger than me.. so yeah... lol) I won't allow them to set aside their school stuff just because of their responsibilities as admins. I'm very understanding you know. Haha!

Anyways lemme give you amazing photos of Haruna back in long black hair. Woot! All haruna-lovers who became stray of fanboying/fangirling on some other artists while Haruna had been gotten wild with her blonde short hair, they are all coming back now! LOL! This will be a reunion, let us all unite my dear friends.. let's celebrate the reincarnation of the black haired goddess.. lol.

Cheers! This is one of the wonderful things that had happen in year 2012.. we must all rejoice!! LOL! I don't mind if Haruna will cut her hair short as long she'll put a long black hair extension. trolololol

EVENT: COLORS 2012
SOURCES: http://news.livedoor.com/article/images/6735934



Comments

  1. Ela fica Muito mais LINDA assim !!!!♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup! She's back. But her new style is a bit of YUI there

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haru-san's new hairstyle is reminiscent of their old days ne? I think they've finally realized that they sound more authentic in their old, simple and adorable selves. I'm so happy~ My HARUNA fangirl is being revived! ^w^ --Ray

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment