Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Got Rejected by Kim Hye Yoon in Lovely Runner Episode 6

I feel like this drama every week is making us happy on the first episode then sad on the next, like what happened this week where the comedy was hilarious in episode 5 and it made us all sad in episode 6. I really do think that episode 5 was well done making us all laugh, it's like every scene was made to do that back-to-back. I was beginning to be happy about it then it fluctuates in episode 6. Hmmm.. was it intentionally made like that?!  Anyways, if I were Im Sol too, who's very much into 'protecting' Sun Jae, I would not accept his confession either considering that I'm not from that world! Eventually I'll come back to the future, and it'll leave Sun Jae alone and broken since my old self is madly in love with someone else. The fact that the date of her original accident slowly approaching too is like a reminder to her that she couldn't have Sun Jae too. Perhaps it's also because she didn't want Sun Jae to see her in a pitiful situation.  Di

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY MAEDA ATSUKO (ACCHAN)!!!

It has been four days since we got some problems with our internet connection, It's sad without internet you know. Fucking "globe" services, it's a total crap I hate you and your stupid lazy employees! Gahd! We had problems already on our internet, we called everyday and what they can only say is they don't know the fucking problem on their server, if not that they'll say just reset your main switch every hour and just wait.. WTF? How can I fucking crazily wait when I know Acchan's birthday will arrive soon? What if I'm not able to greet her on her day? WHAT THE FUCK GLOBE BROADBAND! TSK TSK! You'll ruin my life.
wahahah! Yes that's Acchan for me! A very very special person that I won't allow to miss greeting her on this kind of event.

Huhuhu Acchan! HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY! You are my idol! Onee-chan and entertainer! You are the best of all the best! You're cute, gorgeous and amazing talent/act! I wish you the best in life and a happy marriage life with Takamina.. wahahaha! I love the both of you! I wish Takamina will be able to give you something special on your birthday. Gahd just marry you two! Nyahaha!


Yeah right now there's still no internet connection from our globe broadband, I'm using prepaid smart bro. It's really efficient for emergencies like this. It's slow yet it's better than not going online. I seriously am going crazy now at our house because of this internet connection problems. Hahaha. You know just like the other people out there, my life won't be the same without the internet! Gahahaha!

Anyways set aside that problem.. Let's celebrate Acchan's birthday!!! woohoooooo!!!!! I'm going to enjoy this day so much, I better get some cake or whatever out there. I won't miss celebrating this one. She's really special person to me now. [how many times do I have to say this? LOL]

MAEDA ATSUKO HONTOU NI DAISUKI!!!! 

Comments

Post a Comment