Featured Post

Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Ji Won and Everyone Else Got Their Happy Ending In Queen of Tears Episode 16

That was a beautiful ending, I wouldn't ask for more. I think I finally understand why the writer made episode 15 that brutal, it's just a metaphor how life could be not only to Hyun Woo and Hae In but for all of us watching. It's like, living in this world, life can throw us non stop problems and it's up to us how we'd deal with it whether we fight or we lose hope. Hyun Woo fighting against all odds to be with his happiness/Hae In, that's how life should be. If we don't fight for our happiness/wants/needs, then we wouldn't experience the best of life. That's reality.  That was beautiful isn't it? Life can be cruel but also beautiful.  Hae In and Hyun Woo realizing their faults to their broken marriage were manifestations how they've grown. They finally understood that ego won't do them good because ego hides, worst, break the love they have for each other through time. Marriage is all about acceptance of each other's imperfections an

WOWOW x Scandal Band

My haruna-fan girl self is awakening inside my body. Oh goodness, she's so freakin' pretty on their new single outfit! Yes! the white one. GAAAH and on the handshake event, she's totally stunning!!!! waaaaahhhhhh [heart! heart! lots of hearts!]

Lucky girl! whoever Haruna's staring at the pic. you may now leave the earth you lucky one!! [lol]
Isn't she the prettiest, I know I know she's my bias.. but gahd I'm so glad she's back! Even if her hair is not that long as before, I don't mind it anymore. She's so prettyyyy.. She's like she's about to kiss the girl. [trolololol] I'm sorry for my hallucinations, I'm just exaggerating. Oh I miss haruna Ono already. I guess I'll check out some vids or photos of her on my collection. Hee.
[daisuki!] 

More photos from the event:





Comments

  1. You got it right on the spot. You got me worried since the last PV report and how much rage you've released recently. Good thing all positive energy is back and we can all fan-girl Haruna-san.
    As a matter of opinion, I really liked Haruna's decision to go with short hair. I think it highlights her maturity which is essential for a leader /... of a girls' band/. <33

    Oh yeah, Rina/'s hairstyle/ looks so weird recently, I hope I'll get used to it.

    p.s: it would be rather more disturbing if you imagined yourself in the place of the little girl /which, by the way, was my case /kekeke//.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha well I just release my anger on that PV, but that doesn't mean I really hated SCANDAL okay? hehe I love them! ;)
      I see what you mean there, and yeah I think I'm beginning to get used to her short hair [except the blonde one] she's looking pretty good now :DD

      Oh wait what? Correct me if I misunderstood you, but are you the girl on the pic? or somehow you've got to meet them personally before? or are you saying you're just imagining yourself in that position? wahahaha sorry I'm getting all excited now. XD

      Delete
    2. Weirs hairstyle from Rina? My favorite SCANDAL girl has always been Tomomi, but Rina has stepped up a notch lately. I think she looks great when not tying her hair up.

      BTW, you see how Haruna's arms bend at the joints? My arms are the same, and a coworker said they look freaky :)

      Delete
    3. No, I'm not the girl, haha, I just thought how crazy it would be if I was in front of Haru; wouldn't you die for (and because of) that, lol.

      As for their image, I think they all look more beautiful than 1~2 years ago. Funny thing is that they go on the same pace - whenever I see how Rina has matured /the main observation since she's the youngest/ I look at Mami's progress /those chubby cheeks <3/. Even Tomo became so womanly in Taiyou Scandalous /I know, I know, let's disregard the splashing young synchronized lads/. On the other hand, Haruna hasn't changed that greatly, but she was a goddess and 10 levels above the other members so she's now probably (only) 8 level ahead. ^^ /yeah, blond was bad :/ I think they should keep their japanese spirit with dark haircolor and stuff /even though I loved Mami's blond ponytail, lol//.

      @Anonymous it is freaky, lol. But it's not something people will find ugly. Some may thing it's cute /haha/. I personally have the same issue/???/ and loved to brag about in school, my friends thought it was cool. XD

      Delete

Post a Comment