Featured Post

Lee Bo Young Fought for What is Right Till the End in Hide Episode 12

Another drama that has ended last weekend was Hide starring Lee Bo Young, Lee Mu Saeng, Lee Chung Ah and Lee Min Jae. Due to the popularity of Queen of Tears, the drama got overshadowed by it which is such a shame 'coz I found this drama to be good too. This is why I've committed myself to write a post about the finale of this drama no matter how late it may be because it's deserving to be talked about.  Watching episodes 11 and 12, made me really laugh at the whole family of Lee Sung Jae. Seriously, how can they think that they would be able to get away from doing crimes until the very end? Oh, yeah, the dad and Sun Jae are lawyers so it's understandable that their knowledge of the law made them create alibis that would cover their crimes. This is the main reason why they're confident and made the whole police and prosecutors go through difficulties in catching them. All family members are wicked and selfish in their own ways. Sun Jae doesn't want any responsib

Wazzup!

uwahaw! It's been a long time since I last updated here. Hmm.. sorry minna you guys can't stalk at me for a while. LOL. I've been very busy lately with school stuff, I can really feel that this is really the thesis year! I'm stressed! But of course my fandom is still there to cheer me up. Lately I've been reading and now writing fan-fics of my OTP  in AKB48. Ohohoho~ you know who they are [lol] And I'm going to post it in the forum wherein I'm so entertained so much. People are really nice there too, so far the best forum for me? [haha] Yes, it's JPHIP!!  Visit them and join as well! It's really a big community so I bet everyone will not be bored there.

I might say I'm proud to be a member in there. Finally I found myself a forum that will keep myself active there. Yeah if you can't see me trolling around here on my blog you can see me there. I wonder if you'll be able to recognize me, but it's really obvious on my name there. Hahaha! I won't give direct link to my profile, catch me if you can. [yes I'm just assuming you'll stalk me, trololol] 

Anyways, that's all folks! I'll update this blog as much as I can if I have something more interesting to say. hahaha! Ciao~ For now lemme show you some pics of Acchan I've been drooling. She's so cute! Kyaaaa
DETCTIVE ACCHAN!!
SUGOOOOIIII!!~~~

 



 [I sense complicated situation in here. TakaMina staring at Acchan. Minegishi and Yuko staring at TakaMina.. Ohohoho~~ What a great atmosphere... love is in the air.. wahaha]


Comments