Featured Post

Lee Bo Young Fought for What is Right Till the End in Hide Episode 12

Another drama that has ended last weekend was Hide starring Lee Bo Young, Lee Mu Saeng, Lee Chung Ah and Lee Min Jae. Due to the popularity of Queen of Tears, the drama got overshadowed by it which is such a shame 'coz I found this drama to be good too. This is why I've committed myself to write a post about the finale of this drama no matter how late it may be because it's deserving to be talked about.  Watching episodes 11 and 12, made me really laugh at the whole family of Lee Sung Jae. Seriously, how can they think that they would be able to get away from doing crimes until the very end? Oh, yeah, the dad and Sun Jae are lawyers so it's understandable that their knowledge of the law made them create alibis that would cover their crimes. This is the main reason why they're confident and made the whole police and prosecutors go through difficulties in catching them. All family members are wicked and selfish in their own ways. Sun Jae doesn't want any responsib

Too Adorable to be Ignored! TakaMina

Ola! Ola! Howdy!! [lol]
Oh God! I miss writing on this blog. Haha [As if it was a long time ago since I've last written in here] lol

Anyways stop with the drama, I've passed my whole thesis proposal to my adviser now which is why I'm trolling the whole day. [lol] Finally! At this point of time I feel unburdened with it. haha! Yeah because I'm just waiting for a reply, hopefully there are no "harsh" comments.. I'm not yet ready to encounter them {T.T}
Since school reopens tomorrow, I'm enjoying every moment of this day to bits. I'm trolling around, editing photos, watching AKB vids and downloading all of them. Hee. Oh I'm also playing the guitar, I already have plenty of new songs which I already finished learning by ear. You'll hear them all soon, oh yes! My own arrangements! Hee. [been used to that expression] = =

As you can see, I've edited some parts of my blog. Like the header and the colors of texts. [I think that's obvious?] I'm not good at editing but I think I've given enough justice on my header photo. I think it does really look nice [assuming] maybe because of Acchan's beauty? She looked really stunning in there! [Blue! blue! blue!]
I also made 1 for my FB fan page [Not really edited]
I know it's now really obvious that I'm addicted to Acchan right now, but that does not stop me from looking at other idols as well. Who would not get attracted and entertained by the great Takahashi Minami? [ATSUMINA shipper-mode ON!] Oh em Gee! This girl is so amazing! She's too funny to be true, she may be not one of those sexiest and prettiest idols within Japan but for me she has this unique charms which makes me and everyone else fall under her spell. TakaMina is pure class! No one can deny how much lovable she is! Now I know why Acchan tagged the title "my favorite person" to her. Hee. [just go marry each other!] Hahaha!

Honestly speaking when I'm watching TakaMina or even just look at her photos, I say "Damn! Am I seeing an anime character?" Her actions, humor, lifestyle, poses, facial expression, the way she speaks, and the way she live her life.. ALL ABOUT HER resembles for an anime character! It seemed like I'm watching an anime film or series. [Of course, Acchan would be her leading lady! Tehehehe] I love Atsuko Maeda, and I'll love people and things that are close to her heart as well. That means I should support and love Takahashi-san as well. [To be honest, I will support this TakaMina even if it's not for Acchan! She's too adorable to be ignored]
Yosh!

Have I mentioned, she's too cool too? Gawd!!! [kyaaaaaa...]
Oh EMGEE! Haha! If you have seen that video where AKB members were doing a fashion show TakaMina stole everyone's heart! Not by the fashion itself but because she's too FUNNY! [wahahah!]
The pose! The pose!!! Gahahaha! [Ugh. When I saw this I just can't stop laughing!!] And the fact that Acchan was next to walk on the stage after TakaMina, I wonder how she was able to hold her laughter !! HAHAHA! [lol] I just love these two!!

Comments