Featured Post

Lee Bo Young Fought for What is Right Till the End in Hide Episode 12

Another drama that has ended last weekend was Hide starring Lee Bo Young, Lee Mu Saeng, Lee Chung Ah and Lee Min Jae. Due to the popularity of Queen of Tears, the drama got overshadowed by it which is such a shame 'coz I found this drama to be good too. This is why I've committed myself to write a post about the finale of this drama no matter how late it may be because it's deserving to be talked about.  Watching episodes 11 and 12, made me really laugh at the whole family of Lee Sung Jae. Seriously, how can they think that they would be able to get away from doing crimes until the very end? Oh, yeah, the dad and Sun Jae are lawyers so it's understandable that their knowledge of the law made them create alibis that would cover their crimes. This is the main reason why they're confident and made the whole police and prosecutors go through difficulties in catching them. All family members are wicked and selfish in their own ways. Sun Jae doesn't want any responsib

Happy 21st Birthday!! Big bro!

Oh before I forget, I also wanted to say "Happy Birthday" to my dear big brother. He's now 21 years old :D
 and I'm 19. We're really close siblings out of all in our family [maybe because we have a small age gap? that we both think the same way]. We grew up being together always, we fight as well due to some misunderstandings, but all in all we're partners in all the problems we are experiencing. We share to each other both great and sad moments of our lives. We tell each other everything that we can't tell to our family or even to our friends. We take care of each other too [most likely he's the one taking care of me he always even prepare my milk and food every night! HAHAHA but of course I take care of him too in my own style wahahaha] We are really that close! For me he is not just a big brother, but a BESTFRIEND as well! My big brother is the best! I wish he would not get marry yet so both of us can tease and laugh at each other WAHAHAHA!!!

I already greeted him personally, [of course! we're siblings duh? haha] but these cheesy words I'm writing now in the blog I can't say it to him. Hahaha! He might be crying or worse laugh at me, wahahah! So never mind. =)) That's how much I love my big brother, I can make blog entries for him in here and tell everyone that he is the best!! He's a cool brother!!!


Comments