Featured Post

Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Ji Won and Everyone Else Got Their Happy Ending In Queen of Tears Episode 16

That was a beautiful ending, I wouldn't ask for more. I think I finally understand why the writer made episode 15 that brutal, it's just a metaphor how life could be not only to Hyun Woo and Hae In but for all of us watching. It's like, living in this world, life can throw us non stop problems and it's up to us how we'd deal with it whether we fight or we lose hope. Hyun Woo fighting against all odds to be with his happiness/Hae In, that's how life should be. If we don't fight for our happiness/wants/needs, then we wouldn't experience the best of life. That's reality.  That was beautiful isn't it? Life can be cruel but also beautiful.  Hae In and Hyun Woo realizing their faults to their broken marriage were manifestations how they've grown. They finally understood that ego won't do them good because ego hides, worst, break the love they have for each other through time. Marriage is all about acceptance of each other's imperfections an

The Power Of AKB48!

Witness the awesomeness of this amazing group!!! This is just one of their outstanding achievements.. AKB48 is phenomenal when it comes to breaking new records! Search for yourselves! I have no time in putting it in here. Whahaha! But if I had that time I will list down all in here!

For now, let's rejoice!!! All Hail Queen Acchan for being no. 1. ALWAYS! Well who wouldn't get attracted and well entertained with Bukiyo (Clumsy) Photobook of Acchan? I bet all of her fans fainted due to HEAVY nosebleed. They run out of blood. Hahaha! My goodness even I myself was shocked when I saw the photobook.. [okay let's change topic, everything's going to be really dirty here.. now now.. Must stop saying mild adjectives for that photobook!! trololol]


Oricon has revealed that AKB48 has taken all three spots of the “TOP 3″ of its half-year photo book ranking for 2012!


Coming in first place is Maeda Atsuko’s latest photo book, ‘Bukiyou‘, with over 102,306 units sold. After receiving this news, Maeda commented, “It’s all thanks to everybody. Thank you very much!”

The second and third place spots went to Sashihara Rino’s 1st photo book, ‘Sashiko‘ (100,951 units), and Kashiwagi Yuki’s 2nd photobook, ‘Yu, Yu, Yukirin…‘ (73,879), respectively

SOURCE: Tokyohive


I bet Acchan is really proud. All those hardship and revealing shots I bet it's a tough thing for her to do. Oh God, please don't reveal everything!!! Leave that to Takaboy!! Let him cherish the remaining private parts.. HAHAHAHAHAHA ATSUMINAAAA FEVERRRRR...

Comments

  1. Rina Nakanishi is always the No.1 AKB48 girl for me. LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment