Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Questions Kim Hye Yoon Whether She Came From The Future In Lovely Runner Episode 9

That scene where Im Sol stressed out that she wants Sun Jae to leave her alone was so painful to watch. There's definitely a pang of pain in there for me, what more for Sun Jae though? In his mind, probably, his unrequited love was not desirable and to be pushed away like that makes all of his efforts and sleepless nights thinking about her all wasted. Wasted in a way that he won't know what to do with his overflowing love for Im Sol. In kdrama this is romantic because viewers like us know what exactly is going on between them, but if it were to happen in real life without them knowing anything that's happening then it'll all look so creepy! lol Good thing that it is a Kdrama we're watching. kkk  Anyways, because Sol was completely drunk in that one night in their field trip, she unconsciously sang Sun Jae's song Sonaki. A song that wasn't released or publicly known yet in 2009. Of course, Sun Jae, being that crazy in love with Sol, he would believe everythi

Atsuko Maeda's Kimi wa Boku da PV

Well well well.. Look at me doing nothing but fangirling all day. This is really bad I can feel it. No matter how much I tell to myself to start working with my thesis, I just ended up slacking off the whole day. I can't control myself anymore. Ugh!

But oh well.. I guess I'll just go with the flow.. I wonder what will happen to me in the future but I guess I'll just have to deal with it. But for now let me cherish the remaining days of this summer vacation. Haha!

Acchan's PV of Kimi wa Boku da was released and I got to download in a high quality video. Good thing I have connections [evil grin]
I really enjoyed the PV! Gawd Acchan is so cute and gorgeous!!! She's stunning and I can feel that she really enjoy what she is doing. Being a comedian on this PV is really a new dimension for Acchan, well I say that it's really different from variety shows. Because this time she's fully acting it out what the character has to portray and I think she really did well! I'm kinda happy that the PV went well with her acting [Gawd! She has gotten better and better!] I bet she's also proud of the results.
The goofy Acchan as well as her doll are just soo kawaii!!!! kyaaaa! [doki doki]

The actor involved on this PV was Suruga Taro. At first I did not really get what the PV is all about aside from that they are stand-up comedians. But thanks to Lai Yee Chan who made everything clear to me.. With the photos I have shown above, you'll already feel that "hey these two maybe having a relationship more than friends, they even are on the same room".. something like that but it was just a friendship I guess. 

The whole video was a flashback, and show how the Ichinose and Acchan's character known each other. 
Based on Ichinose's [lead guy] dialogue the both of them were just comedy partners. The video shows that they are practicing to win the Manzai competition but unfortunately they lost. Ichinose has this feeling towards Acchan's chracter but it seemed like she's not aware of it. Instead Acchan introduced him to his boyfriends. [trololol]
[This is really cute, she also is changing outfits and hairstyles when she changes her boyfriend wahahahah really gave a hard laugh!! And if you'll see her boyfriends on the video, you'll think that she does not have a great taste in men!!!! WAHAHAHA oh gad! you're so adorable acchan!]

When they lost the competition, Acchan left Japan with her Spanish boyfriend called Rudolf for 5 years. 
After that long, Acchan and Ichinose meet once again. This time Ichinose already have a family. [Talking about the scene at the amusement park]
NICE POSE ACCHAN! NICE POSE!!!
[hahahaha!]

Ichinose and his family at the amusement park

The whole video gives off a very kawaii atmosphere. No matter what angle and looks of Acchan in the videos are just soo.. kyaaaaaa!!!!!! gorgeous! She's so angelic! Her smile, childish and playful acts were so adorable and it really fits her. I love seeing her like that!! It's amazing how she really portray the role as a goofy one!! Daisuki acchan!!!! [heart]
Oh God! Acchan!!! She really breaks it off. The shy and angelic face, she totally turned out as somebody else! HAHAHA! I love it!! I love how she get out of that character she holds in AKB48 all because of acting. She's really passionate and I hope everyone would really see that! She's willing to learn everything about acting and she's starting it out. I just hope no one would criticize her, and let her grow first.

Here let me give you more KAWAII acchan on the vid: [screen cap]

BONUS photos:


Comments

  1. Very good. I still enjoy watching it. In fact I probably watch the older AKB videos most often. The group was never the same after Acchan left. That is OK, that is why I have them, so that I can watch them over and over again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment