Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Questions Kim Hye Yoon Whether She Came From The Future In Lovely Runner Episode 9

That scene where Im Sol stressed out that she wants Sun Jae to leave her alone was so painful to watch. There's definitely a pang of pain in there for me, what more for Sun Jae though? In his mind, probably, his unrequited love was not desirable and to be pushed away like that makes all of his efforts and sleepless nights thinking about her all wasted. Wasted in a way that he won't know what to do with his overflowing love for Im Sol. In kdrama this is romantic because viewers like us know what exactly is going on between them, but if it were to happen in real life without them knowing anything that's happening then it'll all look so creepy! lol Good thing that it is a Kdrama we're watching. kkk  Anyways, because Sol was completely drunk in that one night in their field trip, she unconsciously sang Sun Jae's song Sonaki. A song that wasn't released or publicly known yet in 2009. Of course, Sun Jae, being that crazy in love with Sol, he would believe everythi

Korean Guys I Love! 2PM Issue! Taecyeon Ok

Once in a while is it okay to post here my pleasurable desires over cute and hunky guys? Trololol. I just had a feeling that I have quite a lot of MALE readers out there since I'm continuously posting blog entries about my favorite girls on different entertainments. From SCANDAL to Suzy, and now AKB48.. and to think about it I seldom update this blog with my husbands as the topic. HAHAHA! So yeah excuse me boys, it's time for the girls to have some wild fun! :)))

I really like guys that has great sex appeal (trololol, what a good way to start this HAHAHA). Nahh seriously it is, I find them very appealing when they have this great bodies, bad-ass attitude and GODLY face! Too good to be true ne? But I think it is fate that brings these boys around my vision. WAHAHAHA *girly much* XDD *wild wild fun* :)))

How can I not like the 2pm guys? They are monsters *cough* I mean.. they are sooo MANLY!! Those popping muscles everywhere, their faces are somehow very appealing and gawd, they are just so gorgeous! Nice bodies are really trending with korean idols out there.. if you don't have great body might as well have cute-lovely-killing face (is there such thing? lol).. you know what I mean right?

The most appealing guy for me in 2pm is none other than.... ten-ten-ten~~ Taecyeon! *heart*
Even though that I don't like him for Suzy, I still want him for myself TROLOLOL!

I think he's the perfect one for me. He has this bad-ass charisma, not that much handsome but it's perfectly fine with me. I think in that way, I won't fight with other girls out there for his good looks. But still I find him really appealing and cute at some point. :))
I love his perfect body and stature! Damn tall guys are always awesome for me!!! Fuuuu!!! Taecyeon please marry me! HAHAHA or DIE if you're not going to! :)))
I'll give you all the coca-cola on earth! So marry me NOOOW!!! Hahahah!
My guy here is also a fashionista baby~ Oh I would love to dress him up.. tahahaha!

I like him even more in dark clothing. The black suit is my favorite one.. Taecyeon you are my maaaaan~~~ Oh I love men who can dress really well!!

Oh that Charming face, I wanna give you a big tight hug Taecyeon.. come here! :)))
who are you looking up there? Oh that girl? FU! *bitch slap to that girl*
I'm here in front of you Taec!! *puppy eyes* 
 Other charming photos are here: 
This pic here is pure charming, that's why I'm not sure if it's still Taecyeon here. Hahaha!

Did I tell you guys I really adore his body? Not just adore actually, I worship it. TROLOLOL! Nahh just kidding.. I just like it.. he looked so yummy with those muscles, the thing that I don't like is that when he started to grow like a wrestler.. FUUUU.. Taec just maintain your body now, don't make it bigger like Batista or something.. That's enough for me please. :)))
PRECIOUSSS~~~ MASTERPIECE!
*UGH! Faints*

Sometimes his evil~ish teeth and ears are really sexy. trololol.. but there are times wherein he's so fucking ugly, maybe the haircut? or because of the weather? (whut? HAHAHAHA) 
I guess now you know what I'm talking about? trololol!



Comments