Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Questions Kim Hye Yoon Whether She Came From The Future In Lovely Runner Episode 9

That scene where Im Sol stressed out that she wants Sun Jae to leave her alone was so painful to watch. There's definitely a pang of pain in there for me, what more for Sun Jae though? In his mind, probably, his unrequited love was not desirable and to be pushed away like that makes all of his efforts and sleepless nights thinking about her all wasted. Wasted in a way that he won't know what to do with his overflowing love for Im Sol. In kdrama this is romantic because viewers like us know what exactly is going on between them, but if it were to happen in real life without them knowing anything that's happening then it'll all look so creepy! lol Good thing that it is a Kdrama we're watching. kkk  Anyways, because Sol was completely drunk in that one night in their field trip, she unconsciously sang Sun Jae's song Sonaki. A song that wasn't released or publicly known yet in 2009. Of course, Sun Jae, being that crazy in love with Sol, he would believe everythi

Get out of your comfort zone!

Today is a wonderful day! I feel so awesome and free!! I started the month of May productively! Yattaaa!!!! *tears of joy* Haaaa, I think I'm now growing at the same time maturing. lololol. This day is a very important day for me because I was able to get out of my comfort zone. The truth is, I'm really afraid of traveling different parts of the metropolitan but I was able to do so just earlier! HAHAHA! I'm so proud of myself, because I came out all by myself. trololol. The fun part is I was smiling and giggling to myself when I started to commute using a bus. My travel route is from south to north part.. Hahah it was really a looooong journey. It was my first time to ever reach that place. It has become a very precious place for me. *heart

My main purpose for going there is because I needed to get information about my thesis project. :) And I did learned a lot! I was able to meet awesome people as well, which were also involved with successful businesses in our country. It was really fun. I can't express how happy and proud I am for myself. GAAAAAH!! It was one of my greatest achievement!!!! Haha! And to tell you honestly, I am not good with directions at all. I'm an awful map. LOL! Gladly my brain did function very well earlier, I was so cool! lalalala~ (praising myself because I'm proud of it!!). Well I'm sorry if I was raised always having someone with me when I'm traveling.. besides I'm not originally from this place at all.. I came from a different city and province away from the main city of the country. *I was living like a princes, I was spoiled* <---fcking confession? T.T
Anyways because this is an achievement I would like to thank all of the people who helped me a lot to get through this. *tears* (TROLOLOLOL) :))))
Thanks to my friends, online friends, classmates, supporters, family members and other relatives who have given me different directions. (Seriously there were a lot of suggestions given to me, so it took me a long time to decide what I'll choose. Thanks for giving me more worries hahaha). Yup,  I bet I've asked almost 20 persons to give me advice as well as routes to take. HAHAHAHA what is this? anime journey? HAHAHA I feel like I'm getting ready for battle. hahahaha.. so funny. LOL!
Thanks to God for taking care of me and of course to my AWESOME ME!!! for giving a lot of confidence! HAHAHAHA!

This maybe awful, funny and senseless to you. But seriously this was a great achievement to me.. and if you're not interested with it I would like to say... FCK yourself and GET LOST BTCH!!! (LOL)

Okay I'll give myself an award for being awesome.. hahahah (self proclaiming again). I actually said this before leaving early in the morning that I will enjoy the rest of the day when I got back safely. HAHAHAHA (such an anime scene lololol)

Well let me give you the lesson I've learned. "Being shy and having fears will never get you any success and achievement. In order to grow and learn new things, you have to get out of your comfort zone and and experience everything. You always have to believe in yourself because no matter how many companions you have today, there will always be a time in the future where you'll be all alone. This you will need in order to achieve your dreams and satisfaction over the awesomeness of yourself."

ATSUKO MAEDA AS THE PRIIIZZZEEEEE!!!!~~~~~~ *heart* *biggest heart* :)))
 Hahaha! The photobook's cover of acchan severely affected her groupmates. HAHAHAHA! SO CUTE!! kyaaaaaaaa!!!

AW.. This is so cuuuute! Huhuhuhuhu I'm glad I was back! LOL!
Credits to http://tomkono.blogspot.com/ for the photos!
Thank you very much!!!! *heart*

Comments