Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Questions Kim Hye Yoon Whether She Came From The Future In Lovely Runner Episode 9

That scene where Im Sol stressed out that she wants Sun Jae to leave her alone was so painful to watch. There's definitely a pang of pain in there for me, what more for Sun Jae though? In his mind, probably, his unrequited love was not desirable and to be pushed away like that makes all of his efforts and sleepless nights thinking about her all wasted. Wasted in a way that he won't know what to do with his overflowing love for Im Sol. In kdrama this is romantic because viewers like us know what exactly is going on between them, but if it were to happen in real life without them knowing anything that's happening then it'll all look so creepy! lol Good thing that it is a Kdrama we're watching. kkk  Anyways, because Sol was completely drunk in that one night in their field trip, she unconsciously sang Sun Jae's song Sonaki. A song that wasn't released or publicly known yet in 2009. Of course, Sun Jae, being that crazy in love with Sol, he would believe everythi

AtsuMina/ TakAcchan

Heehee. Can't stop giggling, finally I'm able to make a blog entry about these two. Well honestly I really like their friendship, or more than that? trololol. "Strong friendship" is one of the characteristics I loved about AKB48, they are all for real. Maybe some haters think they are just acting it out.. but I say they really are for real! *cries*

Since Takamina was considered as the leader of AKB48, there are many story behind her close friendship with the other members. I've read quite a lot of articles about them, but for now I'll just focus on these two because they are both my favorite. If I'll rank them of course ACCHAN still is my ichiban on AKB and there TAKAMINA follows. :) It's always so good to see them together in AKB, they are the 1st generation members of the group so it's understandable to see their good friendship. The combination of the ACE and the LEADER, I sure will miss that. They're inseparable! They support each other since the both of them gets the most heavy duty and responsibility on their shoulders. They sure have the greatest amount of pressure, and I'm glad to see that they always accompany each other. Such great friends! Huhu. Acchan please don't graduate.. but oh well.. takaminaaaa (T.T) *please be strong* I'll support the both of you in your different paths. :((

I was really touched by their strong bond, when Acchan was not able to attend Takamina's birthday celebration she sent a letter to Takamina and Miichan read it aloud to the public. It was really unusual, even the members were greatly shocked that Acchan did make a letter that expresses her feelings. Acchan is the type of person that does not know how to express her feelings very well to people, she's the type of person that will say "I don't like doing this and ended up not making a letter for Takamina, but this time after the controversy of her announcing her graduation.. she did it to express her gratitude over Takamina (waaaaa *cries a river* guraaaaaa TT.TT)

To Takamina
Takamina, Happy 21st Birthday! I am sorry I was not able to attend the birthday celebration today.
I really want to be there! I really do. To come up with words of encouragement for Takamina, is much harder than I thought. We have been through so much, and from someone like me who has always relied on Takamina all these time, no amount of words can express my gratitude and apologies I have for you.
When I was about to announce my graduation decision, I said “I’m gonna announce it” only to Takamina. Thank you for accepting (my decision). Thank you for being by side.

When AKB was going through rough times, it was Takamina that lead us through it.

Takamina is always the first one to take into considerations the feelings of each and every member. But, I want to apologize for always entrusting everything to you. Just like how Takamina is always by my side, I want to always stay by your side too. Because that’s probably the only thing I can do for you.
Therefore, don’t forget that I will always be by your side. Remember that.
I really want Takamina to achieve your dreams.
Because if it’s Takamina, anything is possible.
I will be one ardent fan who will not lose out to anyone in cheering you on.
Right now, I can already imagine various scenarios. Ah, I’m so full of anticipation.
After the graduation announcement, though we probably won’t be able to get together as much as before,
I would like to make many more beautiful memories.
To make many many many many happy memories with everyone.
I am sure you know this, I like Takamina the most.

I love you
Atsuko
I might say it was one of the sweetest letter I've ever read in my whole life. It was so touching, I guess all of Acchan's feelings for Takamina were really revealed on this letter. ATSUMNA forever!!! I was really moved. UWAAAAAAA
Acchan also blogged about her celebration with Takamina.. She even entitled it as "My Favorite Person"
Takamina is 21 years old ♥


I wouldn’t be where I am without yooou



I love you ♥ ♥ ♥
AW.. SO CUTE, TAKAMINA SHOULD HAVE HUGGED HER BACK.. BUT MAYBE SHE'S NOT DOING IT BECAUSE HER OTHER MEMBERS MIGHT THINK THAT SHE'S TOTALLY DEVOTED TO ACCHAN? Oh really leader.. It's okay with the other members!!! WAHAHAHA

Before even graduating, when Acchan was still promoting her single "Flower", she said these sweet words longing for Takamina (putting different flavors on the story LOL)
"If I were to have one AKB48 member here, I want Takamina to be the MC. I feel she would liven things up even before we hit the stage"
oH! Acchan just say that you miss TAKAMINA!!! argh! <3 <3 

Here are some random sweet photos of ATSUMINA to prove that there's really something going on between them. Hahaha! Just kidding, Acchan's favorite person is Takamina so it'll just show how much she loves her! And same thing with Takamina, I know she loves Acchan deeply. They are bestfriends anyway.. FIRST GENERATION AKB members for the win!!!

MORE ATSUMINA happenings to come your way!! hahaha!
Please do visit my blog again for more!
<3

----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments

  1. T-th-the letter that Acchan wrote for Takamina is like the best..of the best...waahhh can't explain it to words... >_< xD *cough* *Cough* Atsumina forever <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment