Featured Post

Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Ji Won and Everyone Else Got Their Happy Ending In Queen of Tears Episode 16

That was a beautiful ending, I wouldn't ask for more. I think I finally understand why the writer made episode 15 that brutal, it's just a metaphor how life could be not only to Hyun Woo and Hae In but for all of us watching. It's like, living in this world, life can throw us non stop problems and it's up to us how we'd deal with it whether we fight or we lose hope. Hyun Woo fighting against all odds to be with his happiness/Hae In, that's how life should be. If we don't fight for our happiness/wants/needs, then we wouldn't experience the best of life. That's reality.  That was beautiful isn't it? Life can be cruel but also beautiful.  Hae In and Hyun Woo realizing their faults to their broken marriage were manifestations how they've grown. They finally understood that ego won't do them good because ego hides, worst, break the love they have for each other through time. Marriage is all about acceptance of each other's imperfections an

Sungkyunkwan Scandal

woot! Finally I've finished this k-drama now. Well honestly I did not expect for myself to watch the drama "fully". XD As you can see this k-drama was released on the year of 2010.. and what year are we today? LOL! Yup! When I've seen this drama from then I thought it was really boring.. even though that Micky Yoochun was there as the male lead, I did not really bother to watch it by then. But since when our summer vacation broke through I got quite bored by just lurking the internet for different stuffs.. so I ended up watching this drama..
source: squidoo

But! I found amusing scenes as well as OPPAs~~ to fan girl.. KYAAAA!! I think I found myself few more husbands to play with XDDD
I might say, I was quite entertained by this drama.. Not wholly stunned by it, but I think it's still a nice drama.. Though the phasing of the story is quite fast especially at the near end.. and the ending itself. It's like FCK! What happen to this guy.. and this girl.. and to that scene.. WTF what happppeeeennneeeddd???
It's totally like a flasshhh.. The storyline? sooo predictable except to the scenes that are my favorites. I think they were the best of the best scenes of this drama.. wanna check them out?  Here they are :)

Sungkyunkwan Favorite Scenes/Parts
SPOILER ALERT!!!

"The forbidden true love of Cho Sun for Kim Hyun Shik"
This!!! THISS!!! THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS!!! was unexpected!!! Never thought that it might happen.. wahaha I thought that Cho Sun, the most popular gisaeng, was an antagonist by the 1st time I saw her. I felt like hey! I think this woman would be the one who'll fall in love with Lee Seun Joon (yoochun's role) and will reveal that Kim Hyun Shik was a girl.. aaahh But I was wrong.. instead she fell in love with her knowing that she thought that Kim Hyun Shik was a real MAN! *sigh* Honestly I was a fan of this love team.. I'm dying to see what's gonna happen to them as the story goes on.. and even though that I know the two of them will NOT be able to be together, no matter how Cho Sun wanted to change her life (from being a prostitute as well as a servant through committing crimes ordered by the Minister of WAR) I still am looking forward to the both of them.. UWAAA!!!
TT^TT
I feel sorry for Cho Sun.. AAAHH How I wish Kim Hyun Shik was a real GUY for her.. trroooollll
And it's quite very touching that she,Cho Sun, still tried to protect her lord (Kim Hyun Shik) instead of obeying the Minister of War's order. She protected her.. TT^TT Up until the end, Cho Sun still shows how much she treasures the feeling of being ONCE in love  with a "guy" that showed her kindness as well as respect as a woman. 

"Friends forever Geol Oh and Yeorim"
How can you not like their friendship? I think I've fallen in love with these two great men! LOL not just in the drama but also in reality! ahhhh *faints*
I love how Yeorim always try to protect his friend.. no matter how cold Geol Oh to him, he still shows that he cares about him.. ahhh so sweet.. they even Won an award as the best couple for this drama.. trololol! XD

"THE JALGEUM QUARTET"
What can I say? Boys are the best! trololol! My favorite on this group would be Geol Oh of course!! The bad boy effect!! akkk.. so manly dammit.. I wanna take you HOOOOOOME!!!
^Let the real boys come out! Trololol

"Geol Oh's hiccups around Kim Hyun Shik"
How can you not like this adorable guy? akkk! I love him.. I just can't take my eyes off him.. Damn you Kim Hyun Shik for breaking the heart of my soon to be husband.. I'm gonna kill you if I saw you!! raaaaahh LOL
Oh by the way.. Aside from his hiccups around girls.. I also love the parts wherein Geol Oh's totally bruised. You know.. showing his wet chest.. ahhhhhhhhh HAHHAHAHA Dammit it's going rated R again XDD
oh now that's what I'm talking about XDDD HOT HOT HOT!!!

"Ha In Soo's bad boy glares"
I seriously fell in love with his stares. His anger shown to his eyes.. they are perfect! Oh my! I love bad guys who are HANDSOME! LOL! I love the bad boy effect of guys it feels like they  are so manly and they can protect you till the end.. Just like what he have done with Chosun.. Oh yeah He's gentleman too.. At first, since we all know that he likes Cho Sun very much, I thought he will force her to spend a night with him but it seems like he really have true love for her.. And I'm glad that he had protected her against the guards of his father at the end of the drama.. Whew I wish they've become a couple (guessing for the end of their love story XD)

Yup! Not much of Yoochun here. I'm sorry but I feel like I'm bored with the lead stars for this drama. hahaha! XD It would have been much better if Geol Oh and Kim Hyun Shik became the couple for this. Every time Hyun Shik is showing her love for Seun Joon and Geol Oh's watching.. akkkk.. I feel like my heart is breaking.. GAAAAH!!! I hate that feeling, Oh my! Geol Oh please be my baby!!! XDD hahaha!
Although, I think that Lee Seun Joon and Kim Hyun Shik's story is quite nice too.. I just don't like the part wherein Seun Joon (Yoochun) became like the chic one, wherein he's taking his distance over Kim Hyun Shik.. and this stupid girl is still running through him.. akk.. I was really bored by that time.. Well honestly that was not the only time I got bored while watching the whole drama. It actually happened to be quite a few times and I even thought of skipping some parts. LOL! But what an achievement!!! Because I DID NOT DO IT!! oh yeaaaaah! XDD

Oh well.. Still a NICE drama.. It made me like JYJ for the OST too! :) and this one here is my favorite of ALL! 
YUP! it's Jaejoong dammit! XDD

Comments