Featured Post

Go Kyun Pyo Speaks Before Thinking In Frankly Speaking Episode 1

I think I found a new gem among all the on-going Kdramas right now. Frankly Speaking starring Go Kyung Pyo and Kang Han Na aired its first episode last night, May 1, and I finally finished watching today! Guess what?! I really love it already. I like the idea that someone like Song Ki Baek finally has the opportunity to tell whatever it is that he meant. In the early scenes, he was known to be the next anchor of their broadcasting company, the youngest one if ever as he has a good image that's competitive among the candidates for the position. However, due to one incident where he got dragged by a scandal made by his co-announcer in a live broadcast, his dignified image depleted which caused him to pushed on the sideline when it comes to the next anchor position. He was then pushed to do several side hustles by his manager but they are all contributing hugely in making his worth as an announcer to diminish. I mean, an announcer reciting a quack quack poem?! lol And he's also no

Bom's different faces

I actually don't know why I'm blogging about this XD LOL! Not that really crazy about Bom but I must say I'm a fan of 2ne1. I just found some photos of Bom and it's kinda shocking for me to see different faces of her. XD I know she also had gone plastic surgery (obviously) but I don't know the exact information about it. But even so, I just wanted to share some photos of her that made me shocked.

Few photos are kinda scary for me though. LOL! I dont know if it's the make up that does it or it's just that it shows different transformation of Bom's faces. XD Looking at these photos below from Bom's past makes it a proof to what I'm saying. You guys judge whether it's all about the makeup that brings a shocking different faces of her. hmmm..



Luckily, Bom has a powerful voice to boast with. If she'll only rely on her face, anti-fans would actually make a rant over it. Because for me, the first time I saw Bom, I know that her face is a product of science (whut? trooooll!) so it'll be hard for her to withstand fans criticisms if she'll only display her face. Luckily her fellow 2ne1 members are there to accompany her with the eyes of the viewers and fans. Just because plastic surgery became a norm in South Korea and some other countries out there does not mean people from other countries will just accept such norm.. People really are different, to some people.. artists who are going plastic surgery are all "liars", "crap", "disgrace" etc etc. While to some people it's just okay as they are beautiful.. hmmm...

Well I don't really care what other people thinks of them though.. What matters to me is what I see on them, my own thoughts are what really matter. And for me I don't really "crazily" follow or love people who undergone severe plastic surgery.. But I still have respect over them.. and becoming a simple fan over them is just enough.. But just like what I've said earlier...I won't really dare to step on the line of being crazy over them. :p

Comments