Featured Post

Go Kyun Pyo Speaks Before Thinking In Frankly Speaking Episode 1

I think I found a new gem among all the on-going Kdramas right now. Frankly Speaking starring Go Kyung Pyo and Kang Han Na aired its first episode last night, May 1, and I finally finished watching today! Guess what?! I really love it already. I like the idea that someone like Song Ki Baek finally has the opportunity to tell whatever it is that he meant. In the early scenes, he was known to be the next anchor of their broadcasting company, the youngest one if ever as he has a good image that's competitive among the candidates for the position. However, due to one incident where he got dragged by a scandal made by his co-announcer in a live broadcast, his dignified image depleted which caused him to pushed on the sideline when it comes to the next anchor position. He was then pushed to do several side hustles by his manager but they are all contributing hugely in making his worth as an announcer to diminish. I mean, an announcer reciting a quack quack poem?! lol And he's also no

Meeting SUZY?

*FAN GIRL SCREEEEEEEAAAAMMMM*
LOL!
If it really happens that I'll be given a chance to meet Miss A Suzy, probably I would really prepare myself the night before  meeting her. I would buy clothes that will make her feel like I'm the most beautiful fan she had ever seen in her entire life! HAHAHA! but seriously I wanted to impress her, because she's such a beauty and I think she deserved to see beauties as well. :)) 
But in all honesty.. I really don't know what will I do If the day has really come for us to see each other. Like seriously?? I would end up being speechless in front of her.. but if ever I'll become crazy that day even if it's just a fan meeting, shaking hands with her.. without no hesitation I would really grab and hug her.. even if the security stop me.. AAAAHHHKKKK.. At least I have felt of being in heaven.. wahahaha! *what the fuck am I saying??* LOL! But NO! Suzy might get angry and gives a negative impression to me... that'll be the worst thing.. O_O So yeah WHAAAAT WILL I DOOOOOOOO???? :((( 
Can I confess to her and tell that she's my inspiration when it comes to loving myself? WTF?? :))) bbut in all honesty.. Suzy really inspires me to do lots of lovable things like... taking care of myself, having a happy go lucky personality and of course trying my hardest in all the things I'm doing.. yeaaaahh such an inspiration to do good.. That's why I really like her.. Even though that I'm older than her for about 2 years.. I still see her as my ROLE MODEL!!! 
Another step I'm thinking when I got the chance to meet her.. is just talk to her nicely.. take her hands and say thank you for everything.. LOL! thanks for entertaining me.. :((( uwaaaa... *cries a river* the drama should be there so that she'll be touched and never forget me... :))) but I wonder if she can understand english.. what the EF! Do I still need to study KOREAN? seriously??  = = dammit!!
*sigh* I just wish that I have a little sister like her.. NO! wait.. I want HER to be my LITTLE SISTER!! LOL (demanding? XD) I promise I will take care of her and definitely dress her like a doll.. *evil grin* Oohoohohoo.. I found myself a new TOY.. :)) But nooo!! I will take care of her like a precious diamond!! OH yeaaah!!!
and we can chit-chat with one another everyday for the rest of our lives.. LOOOOL! *obsessed big sister?* :))))
We can eat anywhere, and hold hands together.. AHAHAHA!!  awww such a cutie little sister.. I will serve you. FOREVER AND EVAAAAHHH!!! . :))) 

and here's another one.. aahhhh ahhhh... MISS A-dorable SUZYYYYYYY!!!!! 

LIKE! MISS A SUZY FAN PAGE-----> click here!

Comments