Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Questions Kim Hye Yoon Whether She Came From The Future In Lovely Runner Episode 9

That scene where Im Sol stressed out that she wants Sun Jae to leave her alone was so painful to watch. There's definitely a pang of pain in there for me, what more for Sun Jae though? In his mind, probably, his unrequited love was not desirable and to be pushed away like that makes all of his efforts and sleepless nights thinking about her all wasted. Wasted in a way that he won't know what to do with his overflowing love for Im Sol. In kdrama this is romantic because viewers like us know what exactly is going on between them, but if it were to happen in real life without them knowing anything that's happening then it'll all look so creepy! lol Good thing that it is a Kdrama we're watching. kkk  Anyways, because Sol was completely drunk in that one night in their field trip, she unconsciously sang Sun Jae's song Sonaki. A song that wasn't released or publicly known yet in 2009. Of course, Sun Jae, being that crazy in love with Sol, he would believe everythi

Running Man Episode 55

I just finished watching Running Man episode 55, and I'm making a review for this. Aside from being requested from a friend, I also really wanted to share my thoughts about it, since it's freaking FUNNY!! also my favorite ever kpop singer was present in this episode!! gaaah!! GO SUZYYYY!!

And what can I say about this episode? Dang it, 1st challenge for them, I was totally laughing sooo hard watching them! specifically Haha and Suzy couple.. not laughing on it because I'm biased to Suzy.. but I'm laughing because it really is amazingly funny!! LOLOLOL! It's obvious that HAHA's having a hard time carrying Suzy at his back.. Suzy's really heavy as I can see, she's a big one.. not because she's fat but because she's really tall at her young age. And I really felt bad for Suzy and not for Haha! well Suzy has nothing to do but just be carried away, it's not her fault to grow like that you know.. and i know she's feeling bad.. I feel like she felt embarrassed to everyone who's watching them.. *sigh*... poor Suzy..
anyhow, concluding everything that had happened from the 1st challenge to the last hide and seek challenge, it became more exciting and enjoyable for both parties and to all participants/couples.

I'm really happy seeing how these idols and MC's get together as siblings, the Idols show their funny, young and energetic side which is really good. And of course I'm happy how funny Suzy can really be, she's really going with the flow on what's happening on the show, she can laugh, smile, energetic and all, and I soooo love it!! I'm loving her more and more.. well same goes with the artists, but Suzy will forever be different! *heart*


Also! I'm so glad that they've won the game! Suzy and Haha! fighting!
PS.. Never thought that Gary would be that scary! LOL! I seriously had goosebumps as he tried to chase and do evil laugh at the same time.. hahaha!

I find Jae Suk and Kwang Su real gentlemen, I would really love to be their partner, if I had been part of that game. They are so cute to watch and unbelievably funny too. No matter what they do, they just leave a very adorable atmosphere and makes it even livelier! *heart* hahaha

~end~

Comments

  1. woaahh.. Thank you very much for doing my request.. It will be freaking funny for if you watch it.. That is the first time I saw Suzy. Together with Luna,Jiyeon and Sulli. haha Suzy stands out in beauty among them. But I also like Sulli and Jiyeon. They are so energetic.

    I agree with you. Jaesuk and Kwangsoo are both gentlemen. Actually all of them are. They always take care of their guest. They are one of the sources of my happiness.. RunningMan Daebak!! ^^ thanks..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment