February 16, 2012

Ms. Erika Sawajiri's Comeback!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! My day's already complete seeing this news. Is it really for real? OMG! I wanna cry already!! After a long time of waiting, waiting since I was in 1st year college, finally Erika is back!!!!
Have I told you guys how much I admire this woman? She's the 1st ever Japanese actress that catches me the most. She's beautiful and talented. Knows how to sing and act, although she's a tough woman, I still see her as soft in the inside (maybe her role in 1 litre of tears made me thought of this LOL). I believe every woman is soft in the inside. LOL! But seriously I'm really glad to see this news!!! Erika!! I missed you so much!! After 1 Litre of Tears and Taiyou no Uta, finally I can watch you again on screen!!!!! Just ignore those haters and medias around you, just please focus on your work and prove to them you are worthy for a comeback!! *heart* *heart*


MY 1ST EVER JAPANESE IDOL is baaaaaaaaaack!!! this means *CELEBRAATIOOOOON*
 yep! She's back for her new movie entitled: Helter Skelter!! 
here's the full details of her movie
credits to Tokyohive for the news

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

“The Ordinary Jackpot” Unveils Lee Jun Hyuk’s Transformation Ahead of Premiere

TVING’s upcoming series “The Ordinary Jackpot” has released new character stills featuring Lee Jun Hyuk as Gong Eun Tae, an overworked tea...