Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Got Rejected by Kim Hye Yoon in Lovely Runner Episode 6

I feel like this drama every week is making us happy on the first episode then sad on the next, like what happened this week where the comedy was hilarious in episode 5 and it made us all sad in episode 6. I really do think that episode 5 was well done making us all laugh, it's like every scene was made to do that back-to-back. I was beginning to be happy about it then it fluctuates in episode 6. Hmmm.. was it intentionally made like that?!  Anyways, if I were Im Sol too, who's very much into 'protecting' Sun Jae, I would not accept his confession either considering that I'm not from that world! Eventually I'll come back to the future, and it'll leave Sun Jae alone and broken since my old self is madly in love with someone else. The fact that the date of her original accident slowly approaching too is like a reminder to her that she couldn't have Sun Jae too. Perhaps it's also because she didn't want Sun Jae to see her in a pitiful situation.  Di

Kim Soo Hyun X Suzy (part 2)

WOW! My blog is beginning to get a lot of attention with its Korean contents. The most popular korean blog entry I have was this one..Kim Soo Hyun X Suzy (Soo-Zy or Hyun-Zy). And because of that I will make another blog entry about my favorite couple! *sigh* when will they be together again? = =
Soo Hyun and Suzy must always contact each other and just DATE already! REALLY!!!

NOTE!!! IF YOU REALLY CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF SAMDONG and HYEMI.. then this blog will be the best for you!!! hahaha because I sure will UPDATE about the two!!! *heart* (expect more of this in the future)

I will share photos I've seen on the internet. I'm a great researcher about my favorite Idols that is why I have plenty of things to share with you guys. Good thing I'm generous enough to share things I'm seeing. LOL!

Anyways here they are! Suzy and Kim Soo Hyun FOREVER!!!! Let DH 1 live longer than any other K-dramas!!! And please! Taecyeon get out of the Sam Dong x Hye Mi fever.. anyways I can have you. LOL!!!
ENJOY!! Keep sharing my blog as well as please LIKE and share too Suzy's page on facebook that I made!!
--------> Bae Suzy FB page<------------

CLICK IMAGE FOR HIGHER RESOLUTION!!!
SAM DONG: You are the MOST beautiful girl I've ever seen!!!! LOOL! then Hye Mi (suzy) smiles beautifully.. AAAKKK precious!!!! 
 DAYDREAMING about their dreams.. their future after dream high..
They'll be together forever and have kids!! trololol!
 Aw Suzy's already tired. Go OFF the bed Soo Hyun.. Let our princess rest for a while!!! :))
 AAAAHHH!! Suzy taking the 1st MOVE!!! hahaha! 
SWEET!!!
yup! that's the hands of Taecyon on the right side.. I dont give a damn about him LOL! so I cut it and let the two be on their own!! :))
GO FOR IT SUZY and SOO HYUN!!!!

As you guys can see I'm just making captions on photos with my crazy mind.. so they are NOT related to the drama DH1. so hopefully none will rant over such. :))

OH NO! That's NOT yet the end!!!! PART 3 will COME SOON!!!!

Comments

  1. i read everything about ur blog....and for that i like you now...............waahhhhhhh!!!i just can't stop laughing bout the captions...
    HyunZy all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!
    can't move-on in Dream High...i watched it for the nth time and it's already airing here in Philippines ")



    thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there khey, haha I'm glad that you're entertained with my captions. Trololol. It's nice to see another Hyun-Zy shipper! <3 I guess I'll have to continue sharing Hyun-Zy stuffs eh?
    Thanks for visiting, make sure to come back again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm back again. :)
    please...share more!!!haha. :))
    im sooo happy i have someone to talked to... about #hyunzy..i really love them.!! thank you...btw.what's ur name? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Will do ^^ please be patient with the updates though :)
      My name is Kei btw, nice meeting you!

      Delete
  4. nice meeting you too kei! :)
    yeah..sure i'll wait...
    have seen ur fb pages too...thanks for the update huh! ^^,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there,I'm also from philippines and i have finished watching dream high,your blog was supaahh cool dude! I'm giving them two a FULL BLAST support..keep it up..it really helps// by the way,Andrea <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello andrea...im khey :)
      grabeh...nakakabaliw talaga sila noh???di nakaksawang panoorin..

      Delete
  6. hey... nice blog huh.. i'm from Philippines too... yeah damn!! what in a word, HYUNZY make my life different, because actually i don't like korean movies but because of dream high 1... they really rocked my world... hope that there will be Part 3 again but same characters as the dream high1..... hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. yaya mee too! i'm a great fans of kim soo hyun~ and i loved suzy too!! and I REALLY HOPE THE TWO COUPLED UP!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 LOLOLOLOL!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment