Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Got Rejected by Kim Hye Yoon in Lovely Runner Episode 6

I feel like this drama every week is making us happy on the first episode then sad on the next, like what happened this week where the comedy was hilarious in episode 5 and it made us all sad in episode 6. I really do think that episode 5 was well done making us all laugh, it's like every scene was made to do that back-to-back. I was beginning to be happy about it then it fluctuates in episode 6. Hmmm.. was it intentionally made like that?!  Anyways, if I were Im Sol too, who's very much into 'protecting' Sun Jae, I would not accept his confession either considering that I'm not from that world! Eventually I'll come back to the future, and it'll leave Sun Jae alone and broken since my old self is madly in love with someone else. The fact that the date of her original accident slowly approaching too is like a reminder to her that she couldn't have Sun Jae too. Perhaps it's also because she didn't want Sun Jae to see her in a pitiful situation.  Di

SCANDAL's CALESS YEARS

Since I'm starting a new blog again.. I guess I need to start from the beginning.. for the 1st topic in the blog.. let's talk about SCANDAL's caless years.. those days that they were still studying and all.. how's that?
whew..

In here I'm going to share some photos from their school.. and will of course share my thoughts about them, as usual.

here's some of their performances from those years they were in caless.. AW they are so cute just look how thin MAMI was. haha well.. she's still pretty.

 the least thing that I dont really like about these pictures is haru's outfit.. yeah this one above.. well mami's black outfit is much better than haru's.. feels like she's (haru) a wild entertainer on a club.. with such outfit.. uwaaa.. im sorry haru I dont really like it.. 

and just look at those pics.. I think the camera really likes MAMI! hey camera man, you want to die? haha LOL! anyways good thing you captured good pics or should I say awesome subject? LOL

As you can observe RINA and TOMO were not present on that performance.. I dont know the exact reason though but I'm kinda guessing it's because RINA still not on their level? coz she's the youngest so im thinking that she's still not present on that year. As for tomo, i dont know maybe the performance was held at about 7am in the morning and tomo snoozed her alarm for about an hour (which is her habit) and then came late?? lol

so let's go with the date where SCANDAL first performed on their school. 

2006.08.21


it was said that they performed for an organization program for about a week. And yeah it marked the beginning of their SCANDALous dream! ;) and so is Rina's birthday!


2006.09.01
now it's their 2nd performance as a band.. they were one of the bands to perform on an event, bands from Nagoya and Osaka. Luckily they managed to practice even though they they are still studying.. it was said that they practice during weekends and have a training camp on their Summer Holidays.

2007.03


Scandal's songs START was chosen to be the Theme song for square enix's game STAR OCEAN SECOND EVOLUTION. which made a mark for their break as a band. It was said that they performed the song on a live broadcasting club house on a resort studio at Izu. It was chosen though the CD was released by 2008. 

2007.10
SCANDAL performed at a live broadcasting club house in Shibuya Tokyo. 

so then, that's it for today folks.
dont forget to comment and share the article to every scandal fan out there
CIAO!

----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments

  1. good job done
    where u get those picture ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Blog >:D
    SCANDAL ! <3

    :)

    Keep Posting >:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow rare pics wooot!although not much of rina XD keep it up gonna support it like the last blog u had! :D 5 stars/thumbs up/likes i dunno cookies? :D

    oh and BTW grats on the first post on ur brand new blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice blog entry....im laughing out loud because of the reason tomo got late on the performance because of morning sickness...ahaha...simple and meaningful entry for the fans like us...hoping you continue to update your fellow scandal fans

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spectacularly wonderful pictures and excellent work. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. EPIC BLOG!!!
    Thanks for sharing ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. Nice blog entry. Back then they were just one band ... but now they are the best band. Nice pictures.
    I think SCANDAL should play START in the future, on one of the live performances ... the song is great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice pictures dude!

    Great back story of Scandal! and I had fun reading it! can't wait for the next part.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. i think the reason why rina and tomomi didn't show up because they were in different place .. haruna and mami were in Nagoya's Caless .. rina and tomomi were in Osaka's Caless ..

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW thanks! This is nice.
    HaHa I noticed that Mami's white guitar has no sticker's yet back then...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I should enroll my kid there haha! These are really rare pics you got here ! My Mami is pretty ever since! I want to hear Mami sing, are there anyScandal song wherein she sang ? I guess I'll google it now! Haru seems to grasp how gorgeous she'll be many years later. Do tomo and Rina get to have similar article? Please do!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, I always thought Mami was the chubby one in their early days but she looks so tall and skinny here. And so pretty XD !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment