October 13, 2024

Kim Jae Young Asks Help From Park Shin Hye Even After Deceiving Her in The Judge From Hell Episode 8

That was a very emotional ending scene for The Judge from Hell episode 8. I was bawling my eyes when Da On's backstory meeting detective Kim flashed before me after finding out what unfortunate end she experienced. Detective Kim was such a good person who became eager to become the best detective she could be to catch the serial killer who murdered a lot of people including Han Da On's parents and sibling. And to think that she ended up being killed too by that murderer she's trying to catch was so heartbreaking. I can really feel Han Da On's sadness and wrath towards the killer. At the end of the day, you'd think that he's just a powerless human against such kind of devils disguising as human too. I don't really blame him for seeking help from a demon, Justitia, after this incident in his life. Serial Killer J really needed to have a grave punishment matched for his grave crimes and we all know that Justitia is the only one who could bestow such punishment. Waaah! Actually, the ending scene of episode 7, I already knew this would happen. The prideful officer/police, Han Da On, ending up seeking help from Justitia. The creature that he's been trying to catch ever since. If Arong/Venato is watching this, she'll probably say how pathetic these two, Justitia and Da On, are right now. kkkk

Anyway, I think this drama would start to get emotional from now on. Justitia crying after watching Da On devastated and desperate to avenge his senior detective. It's just amazing how this drama could give us a one full roller coaster ride of emotions in just one episode. I always love it when it gives me that kind of experience! And I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only one loving this because episode 8 got a new record in the nationwide viewership rating of 13.6%. It's their highest to date! Really impressive, The Judge From Hell cast and prod! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Kang Hoon Found It Hard to Accept Shin Hye Sun's Revelation About His Love in "Dear Hyeri" Episode 7

I just couldn't help but be in awe how beautiful this drama really is, for me. I so love the story telling, the depth of the characters ...