September 20, 2024

Kim Byung Chul and Yoon Se Ah Reunites with Park Ju Hyun After 3 years in "Perfect Family" Episode 12


So it turned out that Sun Hui didn't poison her adoptive parents, it was sleeping pills to trick her own father Hyun Min. The real poison that Hyun Min gave her was blended by Sun Hui on the alcohol. It was impressive of Sun Hui to strategize like that because it's effective since her biological dad grabbed and drink the alcohol first after he made an appearance. It was only after a while that the poison took effect on Hyun Min's body and lost consciousness for the rest of his life. The detective saw everyone asleep with Sun Hui and her dad lying down on the floor. Perhaps Sun Hui lost consciousness only because of the seaweed soup not the alcohol. It was shown that her mom stopped her from drinking the alcohol to attempt suicide. It was only hallucination though, since her mom was still asleep during that time that she was stopped. Her mom truly loved her so perhaps she thought her mom would react that way. 

After that incident with Hyun Min, everyone came back to their daily routine. 3 years has passed and Hyun Woo narrated everything that went by. Sun Hui moved to Canada and is separated from her adoptive parents. Soo Yeon finally came out of prison and Hyun Woo was there to welcome her back to the outside world. He told Soo Yeon that he has forgiven her and there Soo Yeon also told Hyun Woo her side of story. They are all missing Sun Hui and everyone could only hope that she wouldn't cut ties with them for good. 

Then in the end, Sun Hui was back in SK and was actually watching her loved ones from afar and for the very last time. According to Sun Hui, leaving all of them was the only option for them to be happy on their own. But then her adoptive parents talked some sense back to her so she would still want to be part of the family and start anew. And yes, she asked her parents to be their daughter again. Yay! Happy ending! Not only that, the grandmother who hated her and her adoptive parents finally got reconciled with them. They took a family picture together and that's how they became the perfect family again since Sang Ho died. I love iiiiiit! 

I'm truly blessed to be able to see this masterpiece. As I was watching and approaching the end of this finale episode, I slowly felt that this drama is dissipiting slowly from me. Although I'm very happy that every issues were resloved in this drama, I am sad because it's an indication that I'll have to say goodbye to all of them. Waaaah! Perhaps it's the OSTs that's making me even more sad, the OSTs are sooooo good! The last time I got really attached with a drama including its OSTs was The Atypical Family. It come a long way for me to find another masterpiece that truly touched my soul. I'm pretty sure you guys relate to what I'm saying from the time that you've found one of your favorite dramas of all time. Perfect Family is that for me. It's a real gem for sure! I'd love to see another one of this kind. Waaaah! 
So the final verdict, will I recommend this kdrama? DEFINITELY YES! In fact, it's part now of my HIGHLY RECOMMENDED KDRAMAS of all time! Watch it now if you haven't!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Kim Byung Chul and Yoon Se Ah Reunites with Park Ju Hyun After 3 years in "Perfect Family" Episode 12

So it turned out that Sun Hui didn't poison her adoptive parents, it was sleeping pills to trick her own father Hyun Min. The real poiso...