Featured Post

Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Ji Won and Everyone Else Got Their Happy Ending In Queen of Tears Episode 16

That was a beautiful ending, I wouldn't ask for more. I think I finally understand why the writer made episode 15 that brutal, it's just a metaphor how life could be not only to Hyun Woo and Hae In but for all of us watching. It's like, living in this world, life can throw us non stop problems and it's up to us how we'd deal with it whether we fight or we lose hope. Hyun Woo fighting against all odds to be with his happiness/Hae In, that's how life should be. If we don't fight for our happiness/wants/needs, then we wouldn't experience the best of life. That's reality.  That was beautiful isn't it? Life can be cruel but also beautiful.  Hae In and Hyun Woo realizing their faults to their broken marriage were manifestations how they've grown. They finally understood that ego won't do them good because ego hides, worst, break the love they have for each other through time. Marriage is all about acceptance of each other's imperfections an

Kim Soo Hyun Confesses His Love For Kim Ji Won In Queen of Tears Episode 10

Now that's what I'm talking about! Even though the confession was made indirectly (because there's still a door/barrier between them and there's no expectation that Hae In was still awake and actually listening to him when the confession was made), I'm just glad that it went well. The fact that Hae In finally knows the truth through Hyun Woo's mouth about his real feelings for her, that's already a huge step walking away from their push and pull relationship. Finally! My goodness!

And because of that confession, Hae In became more determined to break free from all the worries that are pulling her down and actually make an action to solve their problems all at once through that conference facilitated by Yoon Eun Sung. Hae In announced to the media that she was being threatened by Eun Sung that he'll put Baek Hyun Woo, HER HUSBAND, behind bars and that he won't be able to come back as Queens department store's CEO due to her illness/little time to live. Waaaah! That's effin' cool of her but also so sad that he let the whole SK or world that she's dying! It just meant that she's ready to face her family with them knowing now the truth, right?! Fudgeee!! I'm so excited to see their reactions especially Hae In's mom and Soo Cheol! Gosh!

It's thanks to Hyun Woo's "she loves me-loves me not" leaves, Hyun Woo's mom was able to discover about Hae In's illness much earlier than the world or her family. She was so excited to see who played with the leaves and since Hyun Woo stopped by the front door of Hae In, the leaves leads to her room. And that became the reason for Hyun Woo's mom to overheard the conversation of Hae In and her doctor. She was so sad and was crying so hard when she found out, what more for Hae In's parents especially the mom?! AAAAAHHHH I gotta make myself ready for this sad encounter.

Anyways, I've said in my previous blog post that I'm having a high expectations to the 2nd male lead of the show which is Eun Sung. But the way I see how things have turned in this latest episode, I feel like it's gonna be impossible since everything that Eung Sung have planned were ruined now PUBLICLY. Therefore, this just means that the real battle has begun and judging by Eun Sung's obsession towards Hae In, more forced interactions would be made in the future by him, for sure. I just hope that Hyun Woo would be able to protect her by then. Sigh... and when I thought I'd be able to see the new Han Tae Suk, I guess this ain't the time yet to replace Won Bin's character in my heart. Take Eun Sung down, NOW! 

Comments