Featured Post

Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Ji Won and Everyone Else Got Their Happy Ending In Queen of Tears Episode 16

That was a beautiful ending, I wouldn't ask for more. I think I finally understand why the writer made episode 15 that brutal, it's just a metaphor how life could be not only to Hyun Woo and Hae In but for all of us watching. It's like, living in this world, life can throw us non stop problems and it's up to us how we'd deal with it whether we fight or we lose hope. Hyun Woo fighting against all odds to be with his happiness/Hae In, that's how life should be. If we don't fight for our happiness/wants/needs, then we wouldn't experience the best of life. That's reality.  That was beautiful isn't it? Life can be cruel but also beautiful.  Hae In and Hyun Woo realizing their faults to their broken marriage were manifestations how they've grown. They finally understood that ego won't do them good because ego hides, worst, break the love they have for each other through time. Marriage is all about acceptance of each other's imperfections an

Kim Nam Joo Discovered The Truth Behind the Horrifying Incident Where Cha Eun Woo's Father Was Involved In Wonderful World Episode 12


I thought among all the on-going dramas I'm watching right now, Queen of Tears would be the saddest one but I was completely wrong! I belittled Wonderful World in that category. Geez! I know it was sad from the start since Soohyun's son died unjustly and she suffered a lot living after that but I was wrong in putting my trust to the writer that it won't get worst than that anymore. It's like, I thought I've witnessed enough suffering of the female lead and because I've survived that era/period then nothing else could get any worst! But boy I am so wrong!! AHHHHH! I cried so much today after seeing the ending scene!


A lot of people are already telling me in the comment sections of my Wonderful World posts on Facebook that Kim Joon was the real driver that hit the son of Soohyun. Of course I knew that it was Kim Joon who is the root of evil but I still doubted whether it really was him who did it and not Seon Yul's father. So the turn of events in episode 12 was really surprising and so painful for me to watch! That Kim Joon is a son of a bxtch, an asxhole in general! He's a devil for real! How can he do that to a young boy?! He has hit him once and decided to hit him again so that there would be no evidence that he made that mistake during that night! And for what reason? For his dream to become the president of their country! FUUUDGE! Soohyun and Seon Yul really needs to team up pulling Kim Joon out of the candidacy for president. Seriously, if he won and became the president then it means he gained more power and that would lead to a chaotic world/country. He can kill an innocent child twice then he won't blink an eye to do the same thing over and over again for his own benefit! Sheesh! Just listening to the sound recording from that tablet was so heartbreaking! What more for Soohyun who is the mother of Gunwoo?! He could've survived that hit if Kim Joon and Seon Yul's father was able to bring him to the hospital. Sigh....


Seon Yul, I'm so tired with you avenging your evil father. He is nothing but an accomplice to a very gruesome crime of Kim Joon. He had the choice to choose the right thing but he ended up still doing a cruel thing! Stop this revenge towards the wrong person! It's Kim Joon you have to hate and not Soohyun!

Anyways, I don't know, this episode is just so depressing that I can really feel the tiredness to write this reaction post. Just containing the overwhelming negative feelings that this drama made me feel is already very tiring but it's so good to just drop the whole thing! Especially when there are only 2 episodes left (this time it's for real as per AsianWiki's information). 

It's just 2 episodes left and yet the writer really go all the way to mess up Soohyun's life. After losing Gunwoo from death, losing her husband and sister Yuri with the cheating incident now it's the mom's turn. FUDGE! She's suffering from dementia, I suppose? AHHHHH!!! I'm gonna go CRAZY today!

Comments