Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo's Career Went Downhill As He Continue To Speak His Mind Without Thinking in Frankly Speaking Episode 2

So it's confirmed that due to the electrocution that happened to Song Ki Baek, it affected his brain that causes him to act out of his personality. The fact that he can speak things that only he meant, he has become an adult who do not lie. This is so freaking awesome in my perspective because not all adults cannot lie because we are all living in lies. lol I mean, there's always hierarchy in our society especially in any workplace, we always try to be that 'role model' to suit any job we wanted. Speaking insincere sweet words and flattery has become a major skill to survive this hierarchy. Most, if not all, adults working could relate to that for sure. This is a sad truth, but yes, even giving respect can become a lie. It's all for survival and we call it 'professionalism' nowadays. This is why I'm amused to what's happening to Song Ki Baek, him speaking only the truth. However, since then, his career is starting to crumble. Not all people are ready

Kim Hye Yoon Finally Heard Byeon Woo Seok's Confession in Lovely Runner Episode 5


Woooow! I got goosebumps at the ending scene wherein Sun Jae asked Im Sol "selfishly" to break up with Tae Sung and then the recording comes in with Sun Jae confessing that he likes her! Ahhhh! That was a good scene. I'm so glad that I still decided to continue this drama if not, I wouldn't be able to witness such amazing moment of Im Sol and Sun Jae. 

I know that this is how the typical "romcom" should be, that lively, funny and chaotic scenes where characters were like caricatures with their exaggerated facial reactions and voices. However, previous episodes made me cringe over it especially the 2 side characters/ side couple. When the fire hits the house of Im Sol, the brother was so stupid as fck that made me cringe at his behavior and same goes with the girl having constipation after the encounter. Like... wtf was that. So, I decided to not react about the previous episode through a blog post because I don't have the energy to do so because I didn't like it. I love Im Sol and Sun Jae though; I love how everything's progressing between them and also the budding love triangle with Tae Sung. 

After watching episode 5, I've decided to continue watching this because Sun Jae is just so adorable acting nonchalant in front of Im Sol when in fact, he's such a sap and overly in love with Im Sol! Hahaha! I can't resist watching Byeon Woo Seok doing such a character. I can't just abandon this drama just because I didn't like the side couple. 

How about you?! Are you enjoying this drama so far? I think it's the 2nd popular drama right now next to Queen of tears. Is everybody tuning in to this show?!

Comments