Featured Post

Kim Ji Won Reads Her Diary About Kim Soo Hyun and Cries for Him in Queen of Tears Episode 15

That last scene got me speechless where Hyun Woo got hit by a car that Eun Sung was driving. The heck was that?! The writer really wanted to torture us with all these heart wrenching events. First, Hae In got a life threatening illness where they made us believe that she only has 3 months to live, then she got a chance to survive but will lose memory and now this with Hyun Woo getting hit by a car!! What the heck was that?!!! Too much! Just too much now, writer-nim. What is wrong with writers recently, wanting to make their protagonists suffer a never ending misfortune for almost the entire series and make the antagonists pay for their evil deeds ONLY at the last episode. Where's the satisfaction there?! This is unbelievable, I want to cry!  For the first time ever though, I didn't cry that much in this episode. It's a laid back one considering the intensity of emotions released for episode 14. It's true that it tugged my heartstrings during that 'first meet' of

Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Ji Won Reconciled with a Kiss in Germany in Queen of Tears Episode 5

Gosh, been crying in bus as I watch this episode. It started when Hae In and Hyun Woo lost their baby, then the scene where Hae In overheard Hyun Woo and his brother in law talking about her, then when Hae In heard about the divorce, then when Beom Ja found out accidentally about Hae In's illness and cried inside her car, next was when Hae In went to Germany alone taking all the tests possible, then that scene at the airport/terminal where she observes everyone having someone by their side and she has none, and lastly, the scene where Hae In and Hyun Woo reconciled and shared a kiss in Germany!!! There's just no rest in crying over this drama!!! I'm so scared of the ending but also scared every episode because I couldn't control my tears frol shedding! I don't think my heart could take all thr crying but the drama is just so good and I feel like I'm leaving Hae In all alone as well if I abandon this drama. Lol So I'm gonna try to tune in to this drama all the way till the end! 

I hope in this drama, a miracle would happen! I really want to hold on to Asianwiki's synopsis of this drama which used the word 'miraculous love story' which means there is still hope because a miracle will happen to Hae In for her to live longer! Aaaaah! Pretty pleaseeee! 

I honestly am so glad that Beom Ja found out about Hae In's illness. At least there will be someone who will lookout for her inside the family when Hyun Woo's not around. She can protect her from the unfair treatment of everyone in their family towards Hae In, most especially from her mom and brother. I love Beom Ja and I hope she gets a win from the evil witch loitering around their housr too! How dare that witch hit her in the stomach and her father didn't believe her at all?!!! Unbelievable!

Comments