Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

Kim Ji Won Temporarily Forgets Her Memories But Not Her Love For Kim Soo Hyun In Queen of Tears Episode 7

I swear I don't want to watch this drama anymore it's breaking me apart but it's just so good and I'm already committed to see Hae In recover from her illness!!!! But writer-nim is breaking my heart to million pieces, they're crueeeeel! Ahhhh! Okay... let me calm myself first....

Seriously, that ending scene where Hae In was tending to a cat with her umbrella (which was given by Hyun Woo btw) then her soft demeanor didn't change when Hyun Woo approached her, I already suspected that she has temporarily lost her memory by then. She was stuck to that time wherein they were still okay, the divorce papers weren't discovered yet. Hae In was flashing her beautiful smile and even confessed how much she loves Hyun Woo. Fuuudge! If I were Hyun Woo I'd cry a river too! It seems like moments like this will frequent in Hyun Woo's time period while being with Hae In's side as she goes through treatment. This is so much like a torture! Hyun Woo has thought of divorce from the past, he despises being around Hae In and her family, only to discover how much Hae In loves him and didn't stop loving him despite the distance created between them. What makes all of this worst is that, Hyun Woo discovers this while Hae In only has months to live. Fuuudge! How can he even make up with the time lost??!!! Ahhhh! my heart it's breaking!

Gosh, heavy dramas, at times like this I'd want to tap out and give up on it. I'll drop it! But like I said, it's just so good and it'll be a waste not to watch it. Waaaah! 

Anyways, even though I hate Soo Cheol so much, I'd thank him for being the comic relief. You know what? Soo Cheol basically doesn't know a lot of things, but he knows how to be a husband to his wife and a father to his son. (that is if it's really his son) I feel like with all of them conspiring against the Queens, Soo Cheol's wife will be their weakness as I'm very much sure that she'll fall in love with him real soon! 

Comments