Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

This Is What Made Me Enjoy Lies Hidden In My Garden | Reaction

I still couldn't move on yet from Lies Hidden in My Garden because it gave me visualizations on some of my darkest imaginations. I really have a weird kind of thinking that sometimes bother me whether am I the only one thinking about it or there's a lot of us on this planet. haha! Let me share what I'm referring to. 

1. Joo Ran's situation of depending on anyone but herself. For someone who sometimes is indecisive with my decisions in life, I actually am kind of relating to Joo Ran's situation. To the point that I'm having goosebumps how similar she is to me and how it answers my question of 'what if I lose myself because of over depending on others later on?' Joo Ran showed me how frustrating it can be to become like her. I do find my similarity towards Joo Ran but not as severe as her yet. Thank goodness I'm awakened quickly from this lack of self esteem and trust, so this seriously inspired me to actually become a better version of me. LOL 

2. Hae Soo confessed that she didn't kill her husband but she stayed with his corpse because she could not accept that her husband died. And so she kept her husband's corpse until the foul odor of it was already smelled by her neighbors. Only then, the police found out about her dead husband.

I know this is crazy  but I actually have this kind of scenario in my head. Not exactly the same but just similar. The question of what would happen to someone if they don't burry the corpse of their loved one? Just continue on living with it like nothing happened? I know it's gross but yeah, this drama showed me exactly what might happen. Haha! Creepy, Ikr! 

All these crazy things going inside my head and thanks to this drama I get to visualize what could have been. kkk No, readers, don't get scared to me. 

Aside from the 2 points that made me like this drama, I also love the actors and actresses involved here. I think they did an excellent job portraying each of their characters. Although this ain't a 10 out of 10 drama as it indeed have flaws and vague direction of answering details like (who killed Joo Ran's sister, was it just suicide in the end? I think this is what a lot of viewers are so confused about. And for me, why does Jae Ho make Sung Jae drink milk when he's allergic to it? lol).

Anyways, what about you? What made you stick with this drama till the end? I saw a lot of viewers not sticking with it till the end because they find it boring. Well, we all have different preferences so I don't judge them but for me, I really enjoyed and loved it. 

Comments