Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

My Favorite Yoon Park Is Getting Married!

Okay, I have no intention to do blog post about this but I find this news really affecting me. lol My Yoon Park announced his intention to get married this coming September 2. Omygod, I don't really care if Lee Seung Gi got married or Lee Jong Suk being in a relationship with IU. But Yoon Park? MY Yoon Park? Ouch. Well yeah, I know I might be exaggerating, he ain't really that popular if we're to compare him with top stars like Lee Seung Gi or Lee Jong Suk, but hell, that guy was one of my best discovery in the Kdrama world. Do you know that euphoria I felt in finding treasure in this world, right? Finding the real one in the vast of fake. kkk But seriously, I really love Yoon Park when I watched him in a Kdrama with Krystal which is Search. I totally fell in love with his character there. Since then, I followed him on Instagram and loved his personality so much. Even though he wasn't that popular, I was contented with just watching him whatever project he's in. I discovered him while he's already at a not so young age so it made me even more excited to get to know him because I was thinking of what's stopping him from having a relationship or marriage with such good features like his good looks and stature? What goals and dreams does he wanted to fulfill before getting married? Or is he just a meticulous guy? And then BAM! After several years, here's the marriage announcement from him. 

Don't get me wrong, alright? I am happy for him. I mean, fans don't really have a chance with celebrities like him. I already accepted that fact no matter what fandom I'm in. But still, I just got affected because of my initial impression of him. Anyways, congratulations Yoon Park! I'm now setting you free my illusions. lol 

Recommended: Yoon Park | Quick Guide To The Cast Of Kdrama 'Search'




Comments