Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Lee Do Hyun Desperately Wanted To Save Ran Mi Ran's Life In The Good Bad Mother Episode 7

I watched episode 7 while I was in the office earlier today. Thank goodness my boss was not around 'coz I was effin' crying!! Like Wtf! I couldn't help myself because that ending scene broke my heart to a million pieces. 

When Young Soon found out about her sickness, I automatically expected more crying scenes ahead. I expected it but still, it affected me so much especially when she ended up with nothing. She's dying, her son is unwell, her pigs dead and no farm to give them income. Sigh. Why does it have to be like this? Is the heaven punishing Kang Ho from his evil deeds? But why does his mother had suffer too? Ugh. My heart is really in pain whenever it's the mother of any kdrama I'm watching suffers. Same thing happened to me when Mi Jeong's mother died out of weariness in My Liberation Notes. I wonder if there will be miracle that's gonna happen in her life. 

Anyways, Kang Ho regained strength on his feet out of desperation to save the life of his mother. He's getting better day by day but it scares me what he'll do if ever his memories came back. Gosh, he should return the favor of his mother taking care of him and loving him unconditionally by staying by her side and help her get well. 

Comments