Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Song Hye Kyo Is Fierce And Unstoppable For Vengeance In The Glory Kdrama


I was a bit hesitant to watch this drama but after a few days of avoiding this gold on Netflix, I finally watched it! Dang! That was a mistake on my part that I wasted time before watching this. It's really good!! The past few days, I have this sickness towards new Kdramas that I've been watching. I easily get bored watching an episode and it becomes a drag to finish the next but The Glory was different experience for me. The moment that song played and showed the cinematic scene expressing solitude, I instantly fell in love with it. And a few more scenes later, I was totally in tuned with the characters. The emotions I got from them were immense pity, wrath and sadness! It's my first time watching Song Hye Kyo portray such a fierce woman and so I'm amazed by how she did her role. No wait, even the kid version of the grown ups were really intense and superb! Everyone was absolutely fantastic.

I hated Moon Dong Eun's (Song Hye Kyo) aggressors so much in this drama, every inch of their being is so detestable. Park Yeon Jin (Lim Ji Yeon), Jeon Jae Joon (Park Sung Hoon), Lee Sara (Kim Hieora), Choi Hye Jong (Cha Joo Young) and Son Myeong O (Kim Gun Woo), gosh I hate them but not as much as Moon Dong Eun for sure. What they did to her were so inhumane and so it's understandable why Moon Dong Eun used her whole life to avenge to these bullies. Bullies should be treated same as criminals, they deserve great punishment but of course if you are wealthy AF like the bullies in this drama, you'll easily get pardoned. Dang, this world is rotten. And because Dong Eun knew this exactly, she devoted herself into her plan of revenge, in her own scary way. Now that she's back and gaining people to her side to get her bullies punished, scene by scene would really make you feel so proud of her. That's how I feel about it, at least. I mean, after all the hell that she's gone through, finally it's pay back time!!! 


Dong Eun's character is really something but I'm also equally curious about Joo Yeo Jeong (Lee Do Hyun). I was totally mistaken by his demeanor. I thought he's just one of the nice guys who fell in love and would want Dong Eun's resolve shaken but I was so wrong! Wow, I did not expect him to have a fierce side too! I'm so thrilled! 

Anyways, 8 episodes are already out on Netflix but the 2nd part is yet to be aired. I'm so excited what's next to happen!! Ahhh! 

Comments