Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

I Can't Wait For Cha Eun Woo's Drama Called "Island"


I haven't been watching any kdrama that fits to my liking lately.. Alchemy of Souls is okay, but not that something I would want to stick with and make reviews every episodes out. I don't know, it really bores me a lot that it's a challenge for me to finish an episode. I'm eyeing a new Kdrama that would launch this December 30 though and it's called Island where it stars Cha Eun Woo, Lee Da Hee and of course Kim Nam Gil.. I saw the trailer and I find it really promising. I hope it's something interesting as the story flows.


Anyways, I'll just update the blog to tell you guys what I've been into lately during this Christmas break/holidays. I've been addicted to anime again and the one that I'm currently into is called Chainsaw Man. It's really famous so I'm sure some of you might have heard about it or probably stumbled upon it on youtube shorts, reels and etc. Other than anime, I'm also watching Gap the series... lol yeah, it's a GL thai series. Something new, but I find it really cute so I'm following every release of episodes. One thing Chainsaw Man and Gap the series have in common is that there are both releasing only 1 episode each week. It's not something like Korean dramas which airs 2 episodes every week so my patience is truly tested with them. lol I hate waiting.. but it's all worth it in the end once I watch new episode. So yeah, that's it. If you are into anime and GL series, I can recommend them to y'all. They're really enjoyable! 


Happy holidays everyone and I hope you all are enjoying it with your favorite activities, series and whatever you wanted to do. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! Hmmm... as for New Year's Resolution, one thing that I have in mind is to be active in my blog more than this year. I hope I'll be able to do that so I will try my very best. This blog of mine is staying out there for a long time now and so I want it to stay longer 'coz I wanted to share my thoughts and different interests to all of my readers who have been with me ever since. Keeping and maintaining a blog like this is kind of stressful at times too due to lack of time updating but it's also my happiness because I get to share my own feelings. Even though I only put out blog entries about Kdrama recaps/reviews often, I expresses what I truly feel each recaps/reviews so I'm very much happy about it. And so, next year I wanted to continue that and be more truthful to myself as much as possible. No more pretense on my side, so I hope you guys would still be here till the end! Fighting! 

Comments