Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

Kim Go Eun's Money Vanished + Nam Ji Hyun Succeed Against Uhm Ki Joon In Little Women

The ending scene really got into me that I'm scared for Oh In Joo's life. Thankfully, the preview for the next episode assured me that Oh In Joo would still be alive. I really thought that she'll already end up like Hwayoung wherein someone barged into her house and murdered/hang her. I'm quite relieved that she won't suffer the same death as her. Not that I'm expecting her to be dead though. 

Anyways, before anything else. I find this episode really funny mostly because of Oh In Joo. That part wherein everyone knew about Choi Do Il's plans except her. That was really funny especially when she found out about it later on. Hahaha! Choi Do Il really knew Oh In Joo so well. That girl is really gullible and easily reacts to things so she might really end up damaging Choi Do Il's plan. But I think it also went well because of Oh In Joo's pure heart. I mean, she easily cries at everything because she grows too attached with the people around her it's so funny. When she got totally affected by what happened to Choi Do Il's father, I think that's how Park Jae Sang's side got convinced that Choi Do Il was still acting according to his plans. They didn't foresee that Do Il was already planning something else because he fooled the most soft hearted person in their team which is Oh In Joo. lol I guess this is the main reason why Oh In Joo is my favorite character among all. She's just so genuinely kind and loving. I love her so much. Hahahaha!

As expected, Won Sang Woo's attempt to pull the trigger against Park Jae Sang failed but he's forgiven because he did the best move there! For some reason, I already got a hunch that Sang Woo was recording his alone time with Park Jae Sang. The way he used his words about showing the world Park Jae Sang's true face/identity was really suspicious considering that he's a coward! With his sacrifice, Oh In Kyung managed to get the upper hand against Park Jae Sang as she used the video recording that Sang Woo created and sent to her. But oddly, Park Jae Sang still managed to win votes from people after seeing the video or was it manipulated by his wife, Won Sang Ah? 

Speaking of Won Sang Ah, dang, she's so creepy AF! Real psychopath and she's clearly gaslighting Park Jae Sang. He still won the votes of the general public and laughs but after he ate the fruit that Won Sang Ah peeled, he did suicide. Perhaps Won Sang Ah put the orchid flower to the plate when she served it to Park Jae Sang which signified his coming death. No wonder Park Jae Sang's facial features changed when he saw the plate with peeled fruits served by Won Sang Ah. Geez. 

In the end, the main enemy here is Won Sang Ah. I thought that Park Jae Sang was the one controlling Sang Ah before because the previous episodes shows that Park Jae Sang was confining her into a room after they fought. I guess it was only for the show. Gosh.. I'm speechless. 

Another good news that happened in this drama is that Oh In Hye and Park Hyorin are at each others' side now. I hope they will remain like that for a long while. 

Last 2 episodes left! I'm excited at the same time nervous for the ending. I hope it'll be happy ending despite Oh In Joo's 70 billion won vanishing. They don't need Hwayoung's dirty money anymore, Oh In Kyung managed to get her reputation back and even higher as a reporter anyway so I think they could start anew. lol 

---------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments