Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

So Ji Sub Returned To Take Revenge In Doctor Lawyer Episode 3

This drama is seriously getting more and more exciting. Actually, other than Vincenzo, this is my 2nd time watching a drama that's related to the law field. Oh wait, not just it, since Doctor Lawyer premiered the same date with Why Her, I'll consider both of these as my 2nd dramas with the same theme. Anyways, as I was saying, episode 3 gave away a lot of reasons why to continue watching Doctor Lawyer. 

One of those would be the excitement that revenge of Han Yi Han (So Ji Sub) towards those who did him dirty in the past brings. I know that he's specializing in medical malpractice cases but I am not sure if this will continue with him helping out the doctors from Banseok Foundation & Hospital. Well, if the director of this hospital continues to push their doctors to admit guilty without having a fight against medical malpractice then... Han Yi Han would probably continue doing it. I must say that I find it cool if that happens because it's like killing your enemies with kindness is the best revenge. These doctors from Banseok Foundation & Hospital committed perjury, feeding lies to the jury that resulted for Han Yi Han to lose everything including his mom. And yet, he's there to save their lives because he knows exactly how it felt to get framed and suffer from it. 

2nd of the reasons why we must continue watching is how Han Yi Han (So Ji Sub) and Geum Seok Hyang (Im Soo Hyang) would settle their damaged relationship. Will they return to each other's lives if Han Yi Han proves that he wasn't the one that killed Seok Hyang's brother? 

Hmmm.. If I were to think of the previous episodes, Geum Seok Hyang didn't really turned her back towards Han Yi Han. In fact, she was present during Yi Han's trials. If only Yi Han explained everything to her back then on what's happening, why he admitted guilty when he's not, Seok Hyang would probably not hate him as much she does now. But I guess, Yi Han knew that he might put Seok Hyang to danger if he tells him that so he decided not to. Ugh.. I hate this... 

3rd would be, this mystery guy Jayden Lee (Shin Sung Rok). Hmmm.. is he an enemy or an ally? But I guess it's the former because I have this feeling that he has Geum Seok Joo's heart. I wonder if my instincts are right.. I have a bad feeling towards him... Also, Im Yoona (Lee Joo Bin).... I think she's a gold digger. lol Maybe not, considering her status but... I just feel like she'll jump from Gu Hyun Sung (Lee Dong Ha) to Jayden Lee. Maybe she's after who got the best skills and career status? Hmmm... I'm curious.

Anyways, these are the 3 things I could point out, for now, on why I should continue watching this. I hope you'll find this reasons enough for you to start watching this drama. 

---------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments