Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

First Impression On Yeo Jin Goo And Moon Ga Young's Latest Drama Link: Eat, Love, Kill

I have said around May of this year that Yeo Jin Goo and Moon Ga Young's upcoming drama called Link: Eat, Love, Kill in June is my most anticipated drama that will premiere in June. Now that it's June and have watched the first 2 episodes, I instantly changed that feeling. I was enjoying the early scenes in the first episode but when the story unfolded that Eun Gye Hoon (Yeo Jin Goo) suspected that No Da Hyun (Moon Ga Young) might be his long lost sister, I instantly felt the disappointment in it. I don't know, it felt like 'incest' love to me. I mean, Gye Hoon is thinking about his sister that's why he wanted to get in touch and be kind with Da Hyun... just having that set up, it kind of grosses me. lol For sure later on they will fall in love after they found out that they aren't really related by blood. 

Well, episode 4 exposed the truth that they aren't related to one another when Gye Hoon's friend Cha Jin Hu (Lee Suk Hyeong) got the DNA results of the two. I'm quite relieved that the truth came out quickly because if not, I was thinking of dropping this drama since I don't like their set up. But now, I'm giving this drama a chance... so I'm sticking with it. 

Hmm... also, what other thing I don't like about this drama is the mystery behind it. haha I know, I have a choice not to watch it if I don't like the genre but since it's Yeo Jin Goo and Moon Ga Young starring in it, I just can't abandon this drama yet without seeing further. kkk So yeah, I'm gonna watch further and let's see if it's worth giving it a chance.

Anyways, I already finished the 6 episodes and thank goodness Dahyun's stalker is alive, it means Dahyun and the rest of the family is innocent. For now. Though it didn't change the fact that I still find this whole family and the rest of the people in the village to be very strange. Like, really. The fact that the family wanted to hide the supposed crime of their daughter, and will do 'anything' to make the people who found out about the secret quiet. Sigh. Very strange, right?

---------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments