Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Son Seok Ku Is The Solution Not Only To Kim Ji Won's Problems But Also To Lee Min Ki's? | My Liberation Notes Episode 9 & 10

I honestly am having a hard time to compose my thoughts about the latest 2 episodes of this drama which is why it took me a while to post something in here. Hmmmm.... Well, I don't think that I'm liking where the story is going. I was expecting the complications that may occur in the 2nd half of this drama due to the mysterious past of Mr. Gu. However, this isn't the way I was expecting. Hmmm... I mean, okay, I was a fool to actually assumed that Mr. Gu is an athlete due to that long jump and similarity of names that came out from the previous episodes. I forgot that Koreans do have similar names within different fields so.. I was totally folled by that one. But, I just couldn't decipher yet on what Mr. Gu really is.

From the 2 latest episodes I'm so confused, really. Is he a gangster or member of mafia? I've witnessed him being ragged and like what Mi Jeong assumed what others may think as a first impression of him by others if ever they see him, looking like a homeless person. And then suddenly the tables have been turned and came out that Mr. Gu is actually rich to the point that people in suits somewhere in Seoul bow their heads to him. Even possessing the dream car of Yeom Chang Hee.

This sudden change of impression of Mr. Gu still doesn't sit right with me yet. I guess I'm just used to seeing him as ragged and depressed that I cannot believe that he's actually someone that rich. Hmmm... Or maybe the revelation came in way too fast in this drama. I don't know really.

Although I must say that the 2 latest episodes strengthened the outlook and feelings of Mi jeong towards Mr. Gu despite not knowing yet his full background, there are more events here that really disappoint me.

First, is the cliché total opposite life of Mr. Gu. 2nd is Yeom Chang Hee's irritating parasitic mindset. Ugh. I hate it. Seriously, I thought Chang Hee matured already when he stopped whinning about his rival Areum. Only turned out that he discovered something that uplifts his spirit, an easier way to richness that he wanted. And Mr. Gu really just made it easy for Chang Hee... Ugh... Making him drive his car... I hate that part so much. I hope that the story won't tolerate this parasitic mindset and annoying habits of Chang Hee by the use of Mr. Gu. I honestly wanted to see him develop into someone that actually work his way up to his dreams and not this!!! Please... Writers... Do something!!!

Also there seems to be so many problems to solve in this drama. It's like, all characters here including all the sides have problems they're struggling with. And I do get it that all people do have their own problems but for this drama, I donvt think that there's a need to show all of them. Why? 'coz I find it already way too much. It' s kind of getting more depressing for me to watch. I mean, the 4 characters including their parents are already too much and now the story is showing us more with the little side characters thatI didn't think were so special. Or maybe it's a way for this drama to show us how sick the environment that the 4 characters are living. The environment or the people around them are huge factors why they behave the way they are now after all. 


---------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments